VTube Studio makes it possible for individuals to become virtual streamers or YouTubers without having to show their actual faces on screen. Whether you’re new to creating video content or streaming, you may be wondering how to use VTube Studio in OBS. But worry not as our guide provides a simple, step-by-step process to get started.
vTube Studio and OBS are two powerful tools that can help you take your live streaming to the next level. vTube Studio is a virtual studio that provides a wide range of effects and filters, while OBS is a free and open-source software for video recording and live streaming. When used together, vTube Studio and OBS can help you create a professional-looking live stream with minimal effort.
So, without further ado, let’s jump right into the tutorial.
How To Set Up The vTube Studio
The first thing you’ll need to do before heading over to the streaming software is to set up your vTube Studio account as your vTuber software. To be able to do it, follow the steps below.
- To begin with, open the vTube Studio website and download the software.
- Launch the app and hit the top icon on the left sidebar to open the model you wish to use.
- Then, select the background icon.
- Click the background 8 for a green screen and hit the Select button.
That’s it. Once done, you can move over to the next step, which is connecting vTUbe on OBS.
How To Use vTube Studio in OBS
Now that you have set your account, now you can start streaming it using OBS studio. Here’s how to do it.
- First, open the OBS app on your device.
- After that, hit the small plus ‘+’ button in the Source section.
- Select Game Capture.
- Write a title for your project and hit OK.
- Then, navigate to the Mode section and select Capture specific window.
- Next to the Window section, choose VTube Studio.
- Don’t forget to tick the small square to enable Allow Transparency.
- Once done, right-click the vTube Studio scene and hit Filter.
- Hit the plus ‘+’ icon on the bottom side of the corner.
- Select Chroma Key and click OK.
- Finally, click Close.
That’s it, how to use vTube in OBS Studio. By configuring vTube Studio, integrating it with OBS, and utilizing it to incorporate effects and filters, you can enhance your live streaming experience. Regardless of your level of experience with live streaming, vTube Studio and OBS are worth considering.
In case you want to learn how to create vTuber avatars from scratch to personalize your content, you can head over to our previous article here: How to make a Vtuber avatar.
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.