Are you interested in playing Apex Legends Mobile on PC? Here’s a complete tutorial on how to play Apex Legends Mobile on PC using an emulator.
Apex Legends Mobile is now available on Android and iOS but cannot be officially played on PC. However, players can use the emulator to play on PC if they wish.
Respawn Entertainment has not officially implemented emulation support but players can run the game on multiple emulators without any problems.
Bluestacks is one of the most popular emulators out there, but you can use any emulator of your choice. Simply follow the steps below to play Apex Legends Mobile on PC!
Minimum Requirements to Play on PC
You can play Apex Legends Mobile on PC via Bluestacks and other popular emulators. First, make sure you meet the system requirements for the emulator:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1903 and above) and Windows 11
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4 GB of RAM. (Note that having 4 GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5 GB Free Disk Space. You will need another 3 GB of free space to install Apex Legends Mobile
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Latest graphics driver from Microsoft or chipset vendor.
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile on PC Using BlueStacks
If you want to use an emulator to play games, you should be aware of the potential problems you might encounter.
Mobile emulation is not officially available at this time. The game’s anti-cheat system could potentially flag some emulators and you might lose all account progress if you try to play the game on your PC.
However, Google is reportedly working on a native mobile emulator for PC that will allow players to play Apex Legends Mobile on PC without the need for a third-party emulator.
Before emulators became available on PC, you should be aware that playing Apex Legends Mobile on the emulator may cause you to lose account progress.
The development team hasn’t decided which emulators will be officially supported, but players have been able to play the game on popular emulators like Bluestacks and Gameloop. Here are the steps to do it.
Truth to be told, Apex Legends Mobile cannot be found if you do a search via the Google Play Store which is in the emulator.
So that Apex Legends can be detected, and you can immediately play Apex Legends Mobile on a PC, you need to use a VPN before downloading the game. The steps are as follows:
- After entering the emulator directly, open Google Play Store.
- Press the F9 key on the keyboard. To bring up further menus.
- Select Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Data > Clear Cache.
- Open the VPN, and select United States > New York.
- Close the additional settings page by clicking the “x” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Open the Google Play Store again and you can search for the Apex Legends Mobile game, and this time you will definitely find it.
- You just click the Install menu to install the game on the Emulator.
- If the game is installed, you can play it immediately, and the VPN can be turned off.
If a notification appears as above, don’t click Exit Game. Just click the back icon (see picture) and the game loading will continue then you can immediately play Apex Legends Mobile on PC.
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile on PC With the Right Key Mapping
Mapping in battle royal terms is the layout of the command buttons. This command button has many functions such as to control the player’s movement, running, and shooting. Mapping is also an important part when playing Apex Legends Mobile on PC.
The problem is that mapping in Apex Legends Mobile which is played on a PC is not as easy as mapping on a cellphone. You have to do dual mapping settings from the game settings themselves and from the emulator mapping settings.
1. BlueStacks Apex Legends Controls and Mapping
The dual mapping setting is done so that all the command buttons in the game can be controlled using the keyboard.
Mapping in games is generally automatically set by the game program. But there is one thing you have to set yourself, namely the dash and dash button mapping.
The run button cannot be used with the basic mapping settings by the emulator system. So you have to set it yourself so that playing Apex Legends Mobile on PC is more comfortable.
You do this by opening the emulator mapping settings and raising the A/S/W/D joystick control. For more details, you can see the following image:
- Open the mapping settings menu.
- Adjust the keyboard joystick buttons (A/S/W/D). Resize it to be bigger.
- Before the keyboard joystick mapping (A/S/W/D) is set, the run button cannot appear. It’s different after you set it up.
2. Mapping In-Game
Mapping games access the same way as Apex Legends Mobile via mobile phone. You can do this by going to Settings > Control Settings > Custom Layout.
In this menu you can adjust the layout of the command buttons as you wish. Feel free to experiment with whichever layout that you feel comfortable the most.
A basic layout mapping is used in this article, without the slightest change. This is because the controls that will be used is the keyboard instead of using the screen directly. With that said, basic mapping alone is quite comfortable to use.
That’s how to play Apex Legends Mobile on a PC and also how to set the mapping or layout of Apex Legends. Hope it helps and good luck.
Don’t forget to clip your best moments on Apex Legends automatically with Eklipse! Clip your highlights, make an awesome video and show it to the world! More about that below.
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.