A list of Call of Duty redeem codes is what you need if you are thinking of stepping up your in-game looks and aesthetics. In this article, we have provided the latest codes for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Warzone, and Cold War.
If you’re not familiar with redeem codes, they’re basically a series of combined numbers and alphabets that can be ‘exchanged’ to unlock new content such as in-game cosmetics. By redeeming the codes, players can enjoy lots of bonus content and support for free. Alright, since we don’t want to make you wait any longer, let’s get to the point.
1. Call of Duty Warzone Redeem Code + Cold War
Every month, there appear to be at least four or five new codes introduced, so make sure you check back soon. Each code will give you different rewards, such as Operator skins, calling cards, blueprints, and even weapon charms. I mean, it wouldn’t hurt to make your Kar98k look even more rad, right?
Unfortunately, there are currently no active codes for Call of Duty Warzone. However, we’re giving the expired codes one last chance to shine and see if they’re still valid. Check out this list of expired codes that could potentially score you some awesome freebies!
Aside from the redeem codes for CoD Warzone, you may also wonder about the Warzone 2.0 codes since it’s just released recently. But too bad that there are also no active codes for the latest Warzone 2.0. Do not worry since you still have a chance to grab some exciting goodies from the latest redemption codes of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. Here’s the list of the codes.
- DGKDVHQ11S2Z4 (New): Calling Card, Another Pawn Down
- GZ28T7TY5L618 (New): Doritos Charm, Not Yo Chip Doritos Calling Card, Another Level Doritos Sticker, King Cheese Mountain Dew Charm, Canned Ordnance Mountain Dew Emblem
Other Ways To Get Call of Duty Redeem Code Free
Alternatively, you can also do these things to get redeem codes for Call of Duty. Unlike the ones above, there are some requirements, most of them involving you in buying certain products. Also, note that some of them are only available for certain regions.
- Purchasing Call of Duty from Western Digital
- Participating in Xfinity Challenge
- Purchasing Call of Duty from Walmart (United States only)
- Purchasing Batchelors Instant Snacks
- Purchasing specially-marked bags of Doritos (United States only)
- Purchasing Mountain Dew
- Purchasing specially-marked Game Fuel products
- Purchasing specially-marked Mountain Dew or Game Fuel products at Walmart
- Purchasing specially-marked Jack Link’s products at Walmart
- Purchasing specially-marked Totino’s products
- Purchasing specially-marked Lotte Snacks (Korea only)
- Purchasing specially-marked McCol Soda (Korea only)
- Purchasing specially-marked Monster Energy products (Japan only)
- Purchasing specially-marked Mountain Dew in EU and UK region
- Purchasing specially-marked Rockstar products (Germany only)
- From DRKN’s social media account
- Purchasing COD Black Ops Cold War-branded Astro headsets
- Purchasing COD Black Ops Cold War-branded KontrolFreek performance thumbsticks caps
- Purchasing an eligible Papa John’s meal
- Purchasing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War-branded controller
Most of these redeem codes are promotional. So, you need to buy a product first before getting a code.
2. Call of Duty Redeem Code Modern Warfare & MW2
Despite being a year older than Cold War, Modern Warfare continues to impress with its plethora of fresh content and dedicated player base. And with the recent release of Modern Warfare II, the game’s popularity is skyrocketing, making it a must-play for gamers looking for a thrilling experience and some great rewards.
But again, there are still no working codes you can redeem for any freebies. Even so, you can take another route to earn some in-game free items from any bonus content available within the game. In Modern Warfare 2 itself, there are Mountain Dew Bonus Content that includes dual 2XP (2XP and Weapon 2XP), COD Points, Operator Skin, an Animated Calling Card (Circle K exclusive), Little Caesar’s, Burger King, and more.
Check out our previous article to get all of those bonuses:
- Mountain Dew Com Call of Duty MW2 Bonus Content
- Call of Duty x Little Caesar’s Special Offers
- Modern Warfare 2 x Burger King Operator Skin and Double XP
4. Call of Duty Mobile Redeem Codes (January 2023)
Not just the PC version, but the mobile version of this game is also stealing the spotlight, with over 300 million downloads, it’s a huge hit among players!
It’s completely free. In addition, Activision and TiMi Studios are quite generous when it comes to giving free rewards to players. You can get those free rewards by using the latest Call of Duty redeem codes for mobile below.
5. How to Enter Redemption Center and Use COD Redeem Code
To redeem and use the Call of Duty codes is actually simple. You’ll only need several steps and bingo! You can get your hands on the goodies! Here are the steps.
- First, copy one of the codes you’d like to redeem.
- Open Call of Duty’s official redemption center page.
- Afterward, log in using your Call of Duty account.
- Paste the code in the text box.
- Restart your game, and you should be able to find a new item in your inventory.
So, that’s all about the Call of Duty redeem codes and how to redeem them in Modern Warfare, CoD mobile, and others. In conclusion, you just need to copy and enter the code on Call of Duty’s redemption page. Pretty easy, right? Obviously, utilizing cosmetics would make you look even more awesome in the game, it might even pressure your opponent a little.
You wanna know what’s better? When you get to record yourself carrying your team to victory whilst and showing off your new skin through the amazing CoD clips. Now, there is a way to do that without having to manually record and edit your own video. If you want to know how, try Eklipse now!
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.