There are many ways to create nice and appealing videos. You can either take a shoot from the very beginning or compile several clips into a whole video. But a lot of people still don’t really know how to make a compilation of video clips. In fact, it’s quite easy to do.
You may wonder that compiling the clips into one will take so much effort and time. But you can make it easier by trying an online video clipper like Eklipse. This software works in AI and will let you not only clip the highlights but also transform them into a nice video.
This article will explain how to use this video compilation maker free in a comprehensive way. So let’s just begin the tutorial.
How To Make A Compilation of Video Clips With Eklipse
Eklipse is a video compilation maker online free that allows you to capture the best highlights from your streaming video. What’s special about this tool is that it is very convenient to use, even for every beginner. It doesn’t require you to have such advanced skills to operate this tool and make a nice video.
Aside from clipping the best highlight, you are able to make some edits to the video, such as compiling any clips and adding a sound, effects, or anything you need. To prevent any curiosity, here are the steps you need to do.
- First, open the official website of the Eklipse tool in eklipse.gg
- Second, do a free sign up using email, Twitch, or Facebook account
- Once you see the home page, go to the Connection status icon at the top-right corner of the screen
- Connect the platforms which you want to clip the highlight from
- Then, you can go to Stream on the left menu
- Eklipse will show you the previous ten streaming videos from your sharing platform
- Choose one video you like
- After that, the AI will proceed with your streaming video and will provide you with two options of the highlights: AI Compilation or Single clips
- If you want to get instant video compilation, you can choose from the AI compilation tab. Otherwise, if you want to create your video compilation, you can select the clips from the Single Clips button
- After you select the clips, you can click on the Edit Clip button beneath the video preview. Then, select any more clips if you want > click Confirm
- Next, you’ll be brought to the editing studio and do whatever you need here to make your video looks interesting
- Once you’ve finished editing, you can click the Save button or Export the video.
- Finally, if you are done with all of the processes, just hit the Download button under the video preview to save the video compilation
All you need to do is select the video you want to make a clip for and hit Share. Now, you know how to make video compilation for Instagram, TikTok, or other social media. Just set the ratio of the video, and everything will be okay.
Try Our Twitch Clipper Now!
Eklipse is an AI highlight generator and video editor that automatically creates highlight clips from your game streams. Simply click below and try it.
There you have it. You have known how to make a compilation of video clips easily with the amazing output using Eklipse. No need for extra effort, money, and anything. Eklipse has covered your back in terms of producing nice videos. Give it a try!