Warframe has orchestrated several highly successful Twitch drop events previously, piquing players’ interest. These events present an excellent chance for players to discover new streamers and for streamers to expand their communities.
For any Warframe enthusiast who has yet to partake in a Twitch drop event, now is the ideal time to get involved and join the excitement!
Warframe Drops October 2023
There are two types of Warframe drops in October 2023:
- Twitch drops: These drops can be obtained by watching Warframe streams on Twitch for 45 consecutive minutes. Each week, there is a new set of Twitch drops available. For the fourth week of October (October 23rd – 29th), the Twitch drops are:
- Dais Domestik Drone (Decoration object)
- Ki’Teer Domestik Drone (Decoration object)
- Liset Domestik Drone (Decoration object)
- Styanax Community Display (Decoration object)
- Abyss of Dagath drops: The Abyss of Dagath update, which launches on October 18th, will introduce a new Warframe, Dagath, as well as a new Naberus-themed story and a swarm of Quality of Life improvements. Players can earn Abyss of Dagath drops by completing new missions and activities, as well as by participating in the new Naberus-themed event.
In addition to these two types of drops, there may also be other Warframe drops available throughout October, such as login rewards, promotional drops, and event drops. Players should keep an eye on the Warframe website and social media channels for more information on upcoming drops.
How to Claim Warframe Twitch Drops
You can check our other guide for a more general guide on claiming the Twitch drops, the links are as below
But for a more specific guide on claiming the Warframe Twitch Drops, you can do the following instructions:
- Go to the Drops & Rewards
- Find the Warframe section
- Click Connect
- A pop-up will show to link your Warframe account to Twitch
- Watch any Warframe streams instructed
As you know, you don’t need to stand by all the duration of the stream. You can just set your PC on standby mode, fire up the channel, then just leave it.
Don’t worry though you are not watching, the Twitch drops progress will still be counted.
Warframe is a cooperative action role-playing and third-person shooter video game developed and published by Digital Extremes. The game is set in an open world environment and is played in a third-person perspective.
In Warframe, players control members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with different factions.
Players can choose from a variety of different Warframes (bio suits that grant special abilities) and weapons to customize their gameplay experience.
One of the unique features of Warframe is its focus on cooperative play. Players can team up with others to complete missions and take on tough challenges together.
The game also has a robust trading system, allowing players to exchange weapons and other items with each other.
Looking a game to stream on Twitch? You can consider Warframe! This is one of the best free cross-platform games that are fun to play with friends.
If you wanted to look for more free cross-platform games to try, check out the list by clicking the links below
That’s all you need to know about the Warframe Twitch drops in 2023. So, what do you expect for the next drops?
We’ll update the post when the drop arrives, so make sure you to bookmark this content and check it again when it happens!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends