As a streamer or content creator, it’s essential to reach a wider audience and make your videos more accessible.
However, many people watch videos in silent mode, making it challenging to rely solely on audio cues. To address this, Auto Captions have become increasingly important, especially since TikTok integrated this feature into their video editor.
Apart from using the TikTok app, there’s another fascinating tool available for adding auto captions to your TikTok videos.
Now, let’s explore a step-by-step guide on how to use auto captions for creating TikTok videos.
Step by Step Guide to Using Auto Caption for TikTok
Eklipse is a specialized AI generator designed for streamers, offering an automated process for clipping stream content and creating subtitles for your TikTok videos. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to using Auto Caption for TikTok using Eklipse:
- Visit Eklipse.gg and Sign Up: Begin by visiting the Eklipse website and signing up for an account.
- Start Converting: Once you’re logged in, click on “Start Converting” located at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Import Your Video to Eklipse Studio: There are three ways to import your video:
- Upload Your Own Video: Upload your short video from your local storage, ensuring it is in .mp4 format and adheres to the 250 MB file size limit.
- Import from Twitch or Kick Clip: Copy the URL of your clip from Twitch or Kick and paste it into Eklipse.
- Select Your Template and Customize the Video Layer: Choose the desired template and customize the video layer as per your preferences.
- Add Auto-Captions to Your Content: Now, you can add auto captions to your TikTok video. Select your preferred font and edit the caption’s color.
- Confirm and Complete: Once you are satisfied with your edits, hit “Confirm,” and your TikTok video will now have auto captions.
Why You Should Use Auto Captions on TikTok
Here are some compelling reasons why utilizing Auto Captions on TikTok is beneficial:
- Accessibility: Auto captions make your video content more accessible to all users, including those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Suiting Short-Form Content: TikTok’s short-form nature demands quick engagement, and auto captions help convey the message effectively, even without audio.
- Silent Viewership: Since many people watch TikTok videos on mute, so subtitles provide crucial context and keep viewers engaged.
More on Eklipse Blog >> 5 Essential TikTok SEO Tips for 2023 – Creators Must-Know
In conclusion, adding auto captions to your TikTok videos is a simple yet powerful way to make your content inclusive and engaging for a wider audience.
By using the Eklipse tool, you can easily automate the process and enhance the accessibility of your TikTok content. Embrace the power of auto captions and create compelling videos that resonate with your audience, regardless of their audio settings.
Start using auto captions on TikTok today and unlock the full potential of your video content!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.