Twitch clip downloader is a useful tool when it comes to downloading Twitch clips. Don’t know how to use it? Read on.
Clipping things on Twitch is the best way to preserve special moments of any live stream, and there are multiple ways you can save those videos.
With DMCA takedown notices being sent out at an increased rate in recent months many viewers have felt that downloading clips from their favorite channels might be necessary for them now more than ever before.
Just because something is saved on Twitch doesn’t mean it will be there forever. If a streamer deletes the video associated with a clip, you can download it to your computer and keep watching it without worrying about losing access when they go offline again anytime soon!
Download Twitch Clips with Clip Manager
You can download your clips from the Clip Manager on Twitch. This will allow you to have access even if there are problems with streaming or downloading, which is perfect for when things go wrong!
- Go to your Creator Dashboard and click the Content drop-down menu.
- Select Clips.
- Click the clip you’d like to download and click the Share icon of an arrow pointing upward.
- Click the first option in the row that pops up with an icon with a downward pointing arrow that’s labeled “download.”
You can do this for anything you personally clip from other channels or even moments on your own.
However, keep in mind that if you weren’t the person who made the clip or the clip you want to save is not on your channel, then you need to use an external tool.
Try Eklipse.GG for Free
Eklipse.gg is an AI-powered streaming highlights generator and video editor that automatically creates gaming highlight clips from your streams
How to Use Twitch Clip Downloader
Twitch clip downloader serves as an external tool that’ll download Twitch clips easily. It’s free, practical and lets you download anyone’s clip on Twitch. Here’s how to use it.
- First, open Clipr’s site.
- Copy the link of the clip you want to download on Twitch.
- Paste the link in the column at Clipr’s site.
- Click Download Now.
- Wait for your download to finish.
Clipr is a website that allows you to download clips from Twitch with just one click of the button. All it takes for this service are links and those who use Clipr can get their desired video in under 10 seconds!
Alternatively, you can use the Twitch Clip Downloader extension on Google Chrome to download clips. The extra button is right next to your “Watch Full Video” labeled “Download Clip,” making it easy for you to save any good moments in a video without having to watch everything!
The Best Clips Downloader in 2022
Here are some of the recommended Twitch Clip downloader that you can use easily.
Twitch Clip Downloader for Mobile
Whether you have an Android or an iPhone, the methods to create Twitch clips on mobile are the same. Simply follow these steps below.
- Open the stream you’d like to clip and tap the screen to bring up the options.
- Tap the Clapperboard icon at the top right of your screen.
- Trim the clip to change the video’s length.
- Input your clip title in the “Add a title” section.
- Select Publish once you are satisfied with your clip.
- To download your clip, copy its URL, then paste it on one of the Twitch clip downloader sites.
Alternative to Saving Clips
Earlier we’ve mentioned that the Clip Manager from Twitch allows you to save your own clips. Be it a gaming highlight of yours or someone else’s.
Although it may seem easy, saving multiple highlights at the same time takes a lot of time. Thankfully, now you can just save them manually instead.
With Eklipse, all you need to do is just sit back and keep playing. Eklipse is an advanced Ai that will clip your highlights for you and turn it into an amazing video montage.
So, what are you waiting for? Create the best highlights with Eklipse now!