Downloading Twitch clips to your device can help you preserve your favourite streaming show. So you can rewatch them anytime without worrying it will disappear at a certain time. Basically, you can download Twitch clips both on a PC or mobile. But many users haven’t known yet how to download Twitch clips on mobile.
Well, don’t worry about it since you can learn how to save Twitch videos to the camera roll on your phone through this article. Without further ado, let’s begin the tutorial.
How to Save Videos From Twitch on Mobile
You’ll need to do the same way to save the Twitch clips on a PC or mobile phone. Here’s how to do it.
- To begin with, download and install the Twitch app on your phone.
- Then, log in with your Twitch account.
- Find any stream you would like to save, and tap the screen while watching it.
- After that, hit the Clapperboard icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- You’ll see a popup window that enables you to preview and edit your clip.
- Next up, click the Trim Clip option to adjust the length of your video.
- Don’t forget to type in a title in the Add a title section.
- Once you’ve finished creating clips, hit the Publish button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Copy the clip URL to save it, or go to the Creator Dashboard to access all the clips.
How to Download Twitch Clips on Mobile
Just like saving the Twitch clip, downloading them requires the same steps either using iPhone or Android. So, these are the steps on how to download Twitch clips on iPhone and Android.
- First, go to the Twitch website from your phone.
- Hit the three-dots button next to website address bar and hit Desktop site (for Android).
- Alternatively, hit the ‘Aa’ icon, and tap on Request Desktop Webiste (for iPhone).
- head to your profile and click the Profile icon.
- Second, hit the Video Production option.
- Then, select the content icon on the left hand, then navigate to Clips under the drop-down menu.
- All your clipped contents are supposed to be seen here.
- Pick the content you wish to download and click the Share button.
- After that, hit the download option, and you’re all set. The video will be automatically downloaded to your phone.
How to Download Other’s Twitch Streams Easily
It’s worth noting that the pervious steps only work for downloading your own clips. If you want to download other streamers’ clips, an additional Twitch clip downloader is required. Fortunately, there are many clip downloaders you can try, including Clipr. Here’s how to use it.
- Start over by finding any Twitch clip you desire to download and copy the link.
- Then, go to the official Clipr website and paste the link, and hit Get Download Link.
- Next up, hit Click to Download to start downloading your clip.
There you have it. Your favourite Twitch clip has laid safely on your phone gallery. Alternatively, you can use other clip downloaders such as Clipsey, Twitchdown, Untwitch, and CoConvert. Those clip downloaders may work the same way. Just give them a shot.
If you are looking for another tool to download clip from Twitch in super convenient way, you can try Eklipse. With its powerful AI, Eklipse is ready to do anything for you. All you need to do is sit back and wait until it finished its work. Register yourself and try it now!
Learning how to download Twitch clips on mobile is basically easy to do. Though you’ll need an additional app to help you get the clips on your hands, don’t worry since they offer you ease and a friendly interface. Most importantly, they also work on all devices.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.