Adding music to TikTok videos is always a good idea to enliven the moment in each scene. Luckily, TikTok allows users to do that. However, TikTok’s three-minute limit requires editing full-length songs to fit. That is why it’s necessary to learn how to clip sounds on TikTok.
Basically, you can trim a sound before or after you record a new video on TikTok. Both have slightly different steps. But don’t fret as they can be done within minutes. Stick to this article to learn how to trim sound on TikTok Android or other devices.
Know How To Trim Sound On TikTok Before Recording
Clipping the sounds in TikTok is extremely easy. It’s similar to editing videos. You don’t need any third-party app or online service to do so. We’ll start with the guide below.
- Open the TikTok app and log in to your account.
- Then, tap the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Hit Add a Sound on top to add music or sounds you desire.
- After that, trim the length of the music by clicking the Musical note icon with scissors on the right menu.
- You can either trim or select the best part of the music to apply to your video.
- Next, if you’re finished, just tap the red check button.
- Finally, you can start recording your video as usual.
How To Trim a Sound Clip On TikTok After Recording
Did you just record a new video but forgot to add the sounds? Don’t worry, you can do it after you’ve done the recording. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the TikTok app and use your account.
- Tap the ‘+’ button to create a new video.
- Then, click the Sounds icon to find the sound you wish to add to your video.
- You can choose either TikTok’s library or your own gallery to find the right music.
- Pick a sound and trim it freely by pressing the scissors symbol.
- Start trimming the sounds by dragging the sound wave.
- Once you’ve finished it you can click the red-check button.
- Next, you can continue to edit your video (apply effects, stickers, etc)
Now, you have found out how to adjust the sound on the TikTok slideshow. It’s pretty easy to do, right? When you’ve finished editing the video with sounds, you can proceed to the next step until you’re ready to post it.
Now that you know how to clip sounds on TikTok, you can definitely create a captivating video that will generate a thousand eyeballs. Make sure you choose the right song that fits your video so it can enhance your audience’s viewing experience. Now is your turn to do it.
Anyway, when it comes to adding music to TikTok, you can always use your own music as your TikTok sound. Be it creating your own music or making your voiceover. Here’s an article about How To Make a Mashup of Songs for TikTok.
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.