How to save video replay in Mobile Legends? For those who wish to share their glorious moments while playing Mobile Legends, we have good news. The ML app now includes a feature that allows users to save the video game instantly.
This feature helps review match results, study opponent gameplay, improve playing skills, or record content. Remember, to view replays in Mobile Legends, players must save them after the match ends. The process is also quite simple, even for beginners, and we’ve outlined all the steps.
If you are curious about how it works, let’s move on to the step-by-step guide for saving video replays in ML!
How to Save Video Replay in Mobile Legends Without Application
Only by doing these steps below, you can immediately save the video from Mobile Legends. No additional apps, software, or tools. Here’s how to save video from Mobile Legends directly:
- First of all, enter the Mobile Legends game using your account.
- Once you’re in the game Lobby, navigate to the Account Profile icon.
- After that, go to Column and select the Battlefield section.
- Then, head to the Replay section to see the game matches you’ve played before. Mobile Legends enables you to re-watch the videos or even save them.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> How to Get TikTok Mobile Gaming Live: A Quick Tutorial
- To save the clip, just hit the Save Now button and Mobile Legends can automatically save the replay video.
- Now, to download it onto your mobile phone, just head to the My Replays option, find the replay, and hit the down arrow button to start downloading it.
- Voila! The replay video is supposed to be in your phone gallery now.
If you find that the video doesn’t exist in your gallery after you download it, then this method may not work on your device. If so, using a certain application will be the best solution. See the next section to see another alternative to save the replay on your phone.
More on Eklipse Blog >> How to Turn on Stream in Mobile Legends With Only 2 Steps
How to Save Replay in Mobile Legends Using Application
Some mobile phones might not support the previous method to save the Mobile Legends replay video. But don’t worry about it, though. There is an application that can help you with it, called xRecorder.
Follow the steps below to know how to download ML replay 2023 with xRecorder:
- Start off by installing the xRecorder app on your device. It’s available both in PlayStore and AppStore.
- Once the installation process has been done, launch the app and set the resolution in Settings.
- Then, open the Mobile Legends and do the same steps as above until you save the replay on the My Replays tab.
- After that, open the saved replay and tap the xRecorder icon that hovers next to the screen.
- Tap the recording button to start recording the screen.
- When the app is starting to record the gameplay, tap one of the Mobile Legends renditions and hit OK.
- Finally, tap the minute symbol next to the screen and hit the recording button.
There you go. The replay video from Mobile Legends has been successfully downloaded into your phone gallery.
More on Eklipse Blog >> How to Get Mobile Legends Highlight Automatically in 2 Steps
Best Practices for Organizing Your Downloaded Mobile Legends Replays
Managing and organizing your downloaded replays in ML can help you analyze and improve your gameplay, as well as provide new content opportunities. Here are some best practices for managing and organizing your downloaded replays:
1. Create a Consistent Naming Convention
Develop a consistent naming convention for your replays that makes it easy to identify and sort them. This can include including the game mode, hero, or date of the replay in the filename.
2. Categorize Replays by Game Mode or Hero
Categorize your replays by game mode or hero to make it easier to find specific replays when you need them. This can be especially helpful for analyzing your performance with a particular hero or in a specific game mode.
3. Use Tags or Labels
4. Backup Your Replays
Backup your replays regularly to ensure that you don’t lose any valuable data. Consider using a cloud-based storage solution or an external hard drive for easy access and secure storage.
5. Share Your Replays
Sharing your replays with others can help you improve your gameplay and create new content opportunities. Consider sharing your replays with coaches or other players in the ML community for feedback and analysis.
Some successful replay management and organization strategies include creating separate folders for different game modes or heroes, using spreadsheet software to track and categorize replays, and using third-party software to analyze and improve gameplay based on your replays.
More on Eklipse Blog >> How To Stream Mobile Games Through a PC
That’s everything about how to recover replays in Mobile Legends. Now that you’ve known how to save video replay in Mobile Legends, it’s time to do all that.
If you own all the incredible moments while you’re playing the game, you can share them on all your social media and let your gaming skills be seen. Above all, don’t forget to enjoy your game!
Once you’ve saved your epic Mobile Legends gameplay, take it to the next level with Eklipse, the AI-powered tool that automatically generates highlights from your streams.
Eklipse analyzes your footage to identify key moments, like killstreaks, clutch plays, and funny in-game interactions and transforms them into shareable clips. No more spending hours manually editing your stream highlights – Eklipse does the work for you, so you can focus on creating amazing gameplay.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.