Live streaming directly on TikTok has become a widespread trend. Nonetheless, the video quality often takes a hit since it relies solely on your phone’s camera and microphone.
Fortunately, with the aid of Streamlabs OBS, you can surmount these challenges and elevate the caliber of your TikTok broadcasts. This tool provides enhanced video and audio capabilities, on-screen notifications, and a range of additional features.
If you’re keen on streaming on TikTok from your PC, follow to these step-by-step instructions.
Things to Prepare Before Stream on TikTok
Before you start to live streaming on TikTok, make sure that you’ve prepared these stuff:
- A compatible PC
- A Streamlabs OBS app
- An active TikTok account
- A microphone
- A webcam
- Internet connection
2. Requirements To Go Live on TikTok
Additionally, there are several requirements you need to fulfill if you are going to stream on Tiktok. To be able to go live here, at least you have to meet the minimum requirements.
- Have at least 1000 followers
- Fulfill the minimum required age (18 years old)
If you need more information about it, just go to TikTok and find other requirements you need to grab.
Step-by-Step Guide To Stream On TikTok With Streamlabs OBS
Are you all set to start your TikTok streaming adventure using Streamlabs OBS? If everything’s ready, let’s get into the detailed, step-by-step guide for starting your TikTok stream with Streamlabs OBS.
- Launch the Streamlabs OBS on your PC.
- Log into the Streamlabs OBS.
Click (Select Platform) and choose TikTok.
- Log in to your TikTok account.
You can use a QR code, email, or anything you can find there.
- Click (Authorize) button.
You’ll see the project sheet, then hit the (Go Live) button.
- Click Locate my Stream Key.
The button will be shown on the pop-up screen. Copy your Server URL and Stream key, and paste them to the dialogue box.
- Click (Save).
You can change the streaming title and the image cover.
- Click (Confirm & Go Live) button.
Voila! Now you will start stream on TikTok with Streamlabs OBS.
Going live using Streamlabs OBS is a little different from how to stream on TikTok with OBS Studio. However, everything is just a matter of preference. Go with what you love.
Why You Should Live Stream on TikTok?
Content creators should consider live streaming on TikTok for the following reasons:
- Authentic Connection: Live streaming allows creators to connect with their audience in real-time, fostering a genuine and personal connection. It provides an opportunity to answer questions, share insights, and interact authentically, strengthening fan engagement and loyalty.
- Audience Engagement: TikTok LIVE offers higher engagement compared to other platforms. A study by Ipsos indicates that audiences are more engaged with branded content on TikTok LIVE than on other non-TikTok platforms. Going live can help creators reach and captivate their audience more effectively.
- Community Growth and Monetization: Going live on TikTok can help creators grow their community, attract new followers, and potentially earn money. Live streaming is an effective way to showcase your personality, talents, and content style, attracting a wider audience and opening up monetization opportunities through gifts and rewards.
Embracing TikTok’s live streaming feature can lead to deeper audience connections, heightened engagement, and potential financial benefits
5 Quick Tips When Live Stream on TikTok
When live streaming on TikTok, follow these 5 tips to enhance your experience:
- Prepare Content: Plan your stream ahead of time. Decide on a theme, topic, or activity that resonates with your audience. This keeps viewers engaged and excited.
- Engage with Viewers: Interact with your audience through comments, shout-outs, and responding to questions. Engaging with viewers makes them feel valued and encourages them to stay.
- Quality Setup: Ensure good lighting and clear audio. Use a stable internet connection and choose a quiet, well-lit location for streaming. High-quality production enhances viewer experience.
- Promote Your Stream: Announce your upcoming stream on your TikTok account and other social media platforms. Tease the content to create anticipation and attract more viewers.
- Utilize Gifts and Rewards: TikTok offers virtual gifts viewers can send during your stream. Encourage viewers to send gifts, and consider offering special rewards or shout-outs for larger gifts. This can help you monetize your live stream.
Remember to tap into TikTok’s Creator Portal for detailed guidance on going live. Interacting with viewers, maintaining quality, and promoting your stream can make your TikTok live sessions a success.
More on Eklipse Blog >> 5 Essential TikTok SEO Tips for 2023 – Creators Must-Know
Now that Streamlabs OBS has integrated with TikTok, it has become easier to go live on this platform. If you want to try it, learn how to stream on TikTok with Streamlabs OBS here. Enjoy!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends