Have you ever wanted to re-watch the old streaming video from the Twitch VoD archive? Well, it’s actually possible. However, you might find that twitch deleted vods archive you would like to watch have been expired or deleted.
Then, what if the Twitch video you’d like to watch has been gone? No worries. There’s always another way to get back your Twitch VoDs. You can search through your Twitch archive or use other social media platforms like YouTube as your shortcut. Regardless of which way you choose, you can learn them all from our article below.
Find Broadcasts From Twitch VoD Archive
Although you have been doing a game streaming on Twitch and never download your Twitch VoD to your device, you can still re-watch your streaming videos. However, it is possible unless it’s still less than 2 weeks for regular users and no more than 60 days for Twitch Partner and Affiliate. To be able to see Twitch VoDs free, you can follow the steps below.
- To begin with, go to Twitch.tv and log in with your account.
- Then, hit the profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen, and navigate to Video Producers under the drop-down menu.
- Sort the video by changing the All Videos option into Past Broadcasts.
- After that, you’ll see the list of your Twitch VoD from the last 2 weeks. As a Twitch partner, you can load your videos from the last 60 days.
- Select any video you would like to re-watch or save.
Apart from that, you can also watch other streamers’ previous videos by following this instruction.
- Head to the Twitch channel that originally posted the video.
- Then, scroll down and hit the Videos option, next to the schedule.
- After that, scroll down until you find the Recent Broadcasts header.
- It’ll show you the list of their old Twitch streams.
Watch Deleted or Expired Twitch Streams
When your VoDs have been deleted by Twitch, they no longer exist on the site. So, you can’t find it or even re-watch it through the archive. However, you still have a way to make it possible.
Let’s hope that the old Twitch streams you would like to watch have been reposted to other platforms such as YouTube. If you’re lucky enough, you will be able to find the particular video on YouTube by just typing the right keyword on the search bar.
Other than that, you can actually find many sites that allow users to upload their old Twitch streams. It may be useful enough. However, most of them come with ads and pop-ups, which could be annoying when you try to watch the broadcast. Besides, since they are unofficial, they will probably contain malware that will harm your device. So, be careful!
The Issue of Deleted Twitch VODs
Ladies and gentlemen, gather ’round! It’s time to unravel the mystery of the “vanished Twitch VODs”. What are they? Where do they go? Let’s uncover the truth together:
Why Do Twitch VODs Get Deleted?
- The Copyright Ghost: Picture this: you’ve just finished an epic 8-hour streaming session, playing the latest blockbuster game, grooving to some bangin’ tunes. But alas, those tunes aren’t your own creation, and the omnipresent Copyright Ghost sweeps in, making your VOD vanish into the ether! Copyright infringement, dear friends, is the fastest way to see your VODs disappear.
- The User’s Choice, or “I Did It My Way”: Sometimes, the vanishing of a VOD isn’t a mystery at all – it’s a choice made by the streamer. Maybe it wasn’t their finest hour, or perhaps it simply doesn’t fit their curated library. Whatever the reason, users can choose to delete their own VODs, tidying up their Twitch history with a click.
- The Policy Tornado: Ah, the ever-changing landscape of policies, always ready to shake things up! Sometimes Twitch’s policies change, and with them, the duration for which VODs can exist. When the policy winds blow, even the sturdiest VODs might find themselves swept away.
Watch Old Clips From Twitch VoD Archive
VoD and clips are definitely different things as clips only last for a minute. It’s unlike VoD that record everything from the beginning until the end of the streaming process. A clip consists of the best gaming highlight. It is possible to arrange multiple clips and turn them into an awesome montage.
So, how to watch old Twitch clips from certain Twitch streamers? Here’s how.
- First, go to the specific Twitch streamer’s channel.
- Second, navigate to the Video tab under the Twitch account name.
- Then, filter the videos by changing the filter option into Clips.
- Now, you’ll see the list of their highlights or videos you can re-watch or download.
Can Twitch VoDs Last More Than 2 Months?
Yes, it can. It’s worth noting that to make it last forever, you need to back up them to other platforms outside of Twitch. It can be Facebook, YouTube, or as simple as TikTok. However, if the users never back up their Twitch streams to other platforms, not a Twitch partner, and not a really popular streamer, it will be impossible to keep the videos.
Turn Twitch VoD Into Montage Using Eklipse
Do you want to make an incredible montage from your Twitch VoD archive? Thankfully, Eklipse will help you to get stunning clips or montages in no time. Our A.I will automatically generate your video and turn it into an amazing montage or clip in a couple of clicks. In addition, you can also share them directly to your social media. No need fancy skill and extra effort to get it all done.
If you want to know how to create gaming montage by using Eklipse, you can read on our previous articles in our blog. Make sure you follow all the steps before you show off your masterpiece to everyone. Happy clipping!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
Digging for the old streams from the Twitch VoD archive is easy, as long as the videos still exist. Backing up the videos to other platforms could be a great idea to make them last for a long time later. Other than that, you can always download the Twitch videos to save them on your device. Don’t miss out on them!
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.