We know that you are waiting for our next feature update. That is why we come back with exciting news to share with you. Please welcome our newest feature from Eklipse, Hit Moment!
Eklipse has always offered the ability to automatically clip streams, making it easy for users to capture the best moments from their streams in seconds. With the addition of the Hit Moment feature, you will have full control over the clips from your Twitch streams.
Curious about how it works? Keep reading for more details. We’re thrilled to offer this powerful new tool to help you create even more engaging and exciting content for your viewers!
What Is the “Hit Moment” Feature?
Alright, let me break it down for you. You’re in the middle of a Twitch stream, and things are getting pretty intense. Suddenly, you pull off an epic move that has your viewers going nuts. You know this is the moment that will keep them coming back to watch your streams and you want to capture that thrilling moment instantly and easily. That’s where Eklipse.gg’s new “Hit Moment” feature comes in clutch.
Hit Moment is an exciting new feature that gives you complete control over the clipping process for your Twitch stream. If you see an interesting scene that you want to capture manually, simply type the “!eklipse” command in the Twitch chat box, and bingo! You’re good to go.
With this feature, you have the power to select the exact moment you want to highlight, making it easier than ever to share your most engaging and exciting content with your viewers on your social media and other channels. This will help you so much to grow your audience and become a more successful streamer.
Additionally, this function lets you produce a clip of 50 seconds that comprises the 5 seconds after you enter “!eklipse” command and the previous 45 seconds. You can generate a maximum of 20 clips per stream using this function. Nevertheless, this feature is in the beta phase and is solely accessible to Eklipse Premium subscribers.
How To Use Hit Moment Feature
You can activate the Hit Moment feature in two different ways: by using the chat command on Twitch or by using StreamDeck. Whatever route you decide to take, we will explain each step here. Let’s get started!
Option 1. Using Hit Moments via Chat Command on Twitch
- To begin with, go to the Eklipse website and log in to your account (or create the new one).
- Then, navigate to the cable icon to connect Eklipse with your Twitch account.
- Now, just start streaming on Twitch as you normally do.
- Open the chat section on your Twitch channel.
- Once you find the specific scene you want to capture, type !eklipse and press Enter.
Option 2. Activating Hit Moments Using StreamDeck
Want to make activating the Hit Moment feature even easier? Try using StreamDeck. Just follow a few simple steps to activate the feature and ensure that no exciting moments are missed.
Step 1 – Link StreamDeck to Twitch
This step will explain how to set up the StreamDeck first. In case you have already configured your Elgato StreamDeck, you may skip this process. However, if you haven’t done so, you must follow these instructions to connect your StreamDeck to Twitch:
- First, open the StreamDeck app.
- Click the gear icon to access Settings.
- Then, access the Accounts tab.
- Finally, hit the “+” button on the bottom left to link your Twitch account.
Step 2 – Link Eklipse to StreamDeck
You’re just one step away! Now, it’s time to add Eklipse to your StreamDeck to simplify the process of executing the command during your live stream by just clicking one button. Follow the instructions below to learn how to do it:
- Navigate to the Twitch section on the right corner of the screen.
- Drag the Chat Message to an empty space and open it.
- Afterward, modify the Chat Message as you want, such as changing the title to “Eklipse” or another option.
- Double-check that you’re using the correct Twitch account before typing “!eklipse” in the message section.
- Optionally, you can upload the Eklipse logo as the icon. Here’s how it will look on your StreamDeck app:
How To Find Hit Moment Clip Results
Now that you already clipped any specific scene using the Hit Moment feature, you can see the result and share them immediately on your socials. Here’s how to find the clip results:
- Starting off by heading over to Eklipse website.
- Hit Clips > Streams.
- Navigate to the Processed tab and select the latest clip.
- Next up, hit the Eventful tab at the upper-right side of the screen to find clips created through the command.
- Feel free to download, convert your stream to TikTok, or directly share it on your social media accounts.
- You’re all set!
In any case, if you want to learn more about Eklipse Eventful Clip, you can check out our post here, where we provide more details about the feature. Take a closer look at it here: Eklipse Eventful Clips: Auto-Clip Your Hype Twitch Moments.
That’s everything you need to know about Eklipse’s Hit Moment feature. With this feature, content creators on Twitch can now capture those epic, laugh-out-loud, and memorable moments with ease. Whether you prefer using the chat command on Twitch or the StreamDeck app, Eklipse makes it simple to generate those exciting clips that can be shared with your viewers and followers.
So what are you waiting for? Upgrade to Eklipse Premium and start using the Hit Moment feature today!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends