Now make your clips on the go because Eklipse app is available for free on Google Play Store
All fellow streamers might already know the pain of creating highlight clips from their stream. Every time you finish streaming you need to download your VOD first which is many Gbs in size. Then you need to put it in a video editor, eyeballing every second of your stream cutting it into a clip so you can merge and make one good highlight.
Meanwhile, you know to grow your channel and personality you need to constantly share your best moments on social media. But that tedious long process of editing the video might discourage you from becoming a professional streamer.
But you don’t need to worry it anymore. Introducing, Eklipse app!
But why stop there? Let Eklipse convert your stream highlights to Tiktok, Youtube Shorts, and Instagram Reels. You can customize your clip by merging several clips, adding our awesome templates, copyright music, and more.
While the free app can let you access many features, it can get even better with the Eklipse Premium plan! Let’s delve in to learn more about this new amazing app!
Eklipse App- Main Features: Create Clip from Stream Automatically & Convert to TikTok!
Want to create clips from your favorites? Need Call of Duty, Valorant, Apex Legends, or Overwatch 2 epic moments? Say no more! All you need to do is sign up using your Twitch or email address, and link your Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook Gaming account to the app. Here’s a brief Eklipse.gg reviews for you.
Once you’ve done linking your account, the Eklipse app will collect all your stream videos automatically. After that, you just go to the Library, choose your stream videos, then just wait to see the magic happen.
This Twitch clip editor for TikTok will capture your best moment and generate highlight clips from your stream.
Even better, the Eklipse app can create clips automatically from your stream! So you can focus on your content, entertain your viewers, and let our AI does all the hard work capturing every epic or funny moment of your stream.
Want to customize your video? After finishing generating your clips, you can have all the customization you want! You can trim your clip to get the perfect cut moment, merge many clips into one, and add music or a template.
Everybody knows that vertical video is a thing right now. Don’t let yourself miss that trends! Grow your channel, and reach new fans on social media by using Eklipse app to convert your stream into TikTok vertical video. After editing your clip, you can share each clip directly to your social media to let people know you are there.
In short, with Eklipse, you can:
- Create clips from favorite gaming moments in Call of Duty, Valorant, Apex Legends, or Overwatch 2.
- Sign up using Twitch or email, and link your Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook Gaming account to the Eklipse app.
- Eklipse app automatically collects your stream videos after account linking.
- Access your collected stream videos in the Library.
- Eklipse AI automatically generates highlight clips from your stream.
- Customize your clips: trim, merge, add music or templates for the perfect cut moment.
- Convert your stream into TikTok vertical videos, a popular trend.
- Share your edited clips directly to social media for channel growth and reaching new fans.
Eklipse App – the Best Companion to Grow Your Streaming Career
While this automatic clip maker Twitch can do anything from creating clips automatically from your stream to converting it to TikTok, you might still ask: “why Eklipse is one app you need to help you grow your streaming career?”
You might hear that there’s Streamladder, Combo, or Crossclip that can almost do the same thing as we are. Maybe it’s true.
But one thing is for sure Eklipse is one of them that has an app companion. So after you finished streaming, and thinking of going somewhere, you can still edit your clip, convert it to TikTok vertical format, and share it to your social media!
How to Install
Eager to know how you can download the Eklipse app and how to use it? You can follow these steps to get the Eklipse app now!
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Type “Eklipse” in your search box
- Tap the Eklipse app, the one that have a yellow icon
or you can click this link >>> Download Eklipse app
- Tap Install
How to use
- Sign up or log in with Twitch account or email address
- Link your streaming account (Twitch, YouTube, Facebook) to get your clip
- Go to Library menu to choose the stream that you want to create a clip from it
- After the set up done, your clips will start showing on the dashboard
- You can download or share it to social media straight from the app
That’s all you need to know about Eklipse app. While being an amazing free, Do you know that you can SUPERCHARGE this app to be even more powerful? You can try the Eklipse Premium Plan which will offer you:
- 1080p HD output, a 10-hour time limit for streaming,
- Process up to 3 streams/day
- Priority stream processing
- Access to all TikTok templates
If you are still wondering about the use cases of how this AI clip generator tool can catch every moment from any games you played! You can go and check out Eklipse.gg to learn more. You can even monitor Eklipse’s social media and website to get Eklipse.gg promo code!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
Your friendly-neighborhood gamers that love playing MOBA and strolling on Twitch in his free time. Akbar has been playing games since Sega Genesis era, and started being a game writer in his late college day.