But, to grow your career using only Twitch can be a hard task to do. That’s why, you should consider to expand your content to other platforms, one of it is YouTube Shorts.
But, do you know that you can actually edit your Twitch Clips to YouTube Shorts using an online video editor? In today’s post, we will give a step-by-step guide to easily edit your content from landscape to vertical format.
Step-by-Step Guide to Edit Twitch Clips Into YouTube Shorts
In this guide, we’ll explore the Eklipse platform to assist you in creating YouTube Shorts from your Twitch clips.
Eklipse features an AI highlights tool that automatically clips your Twitch streams. Additionally, it provides an online video editor, enabling you to easily edit your long-form live stream content into the short-form vertical format.
Follow these steps:
- Visit Eklipse.gg and sign up to get started.
- On the “Home” menu, click the “Start Converting” button on the right side of the interface, and you’ll be redirected to studio.eklipse.gg.
- Upload your Twitch clip by clicking the “Upload Clip” button.
- Alternatively, you can import the URL of your Twitch clip into Eklipse.
- Choose a template and customize your layers for facecam and gameplay.
- You can also trim the clip’s duration during this process.
- Add the final touches to your clip, and when you’re satisfied, hit “Confirm.”
- Enhance your Twitch clips with channel name stickers, auto-captions, or custom text.
Why You Should Repurpose Twitch Clips for YouTube Shorts
To expand your audience and bolster your online presence, it’s crucial to adapt your Twitch clips for different platforms, including the vertical format of YouTube Shorts.
By repurposing your content, you can effectively connect with this vast and enthusiastic audience, gaining new followers who may not have discovered your content on Twitch.
And you know what? You can boost your online presence even more if you also create YouTube content from your Twitch live stream. To learn more about that, you can check out the guide below.
More on Eklipse Blog >> How to Edit Twitch Stream to YouTube Video, Instantly with AI
In conclusion, if you’re a gaming streamer creating Twitch clips for games like Call of Duty, Fortnite, or Valorant, converting your content into YouTube Shorts format can significantly broaden your reach.
Using user-friendly video editing tools like Eklipse, you can effortlessly edit your Twitch clips into YouTube Shorts format, employing a drag-and-drop video editor with various templates, stickers bearing your Twitch channel name, auto-captioning, music, and more.
So, let your creativity shine and make your videos stand out from the rest on YouTube Shorts.
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.