Sims is a quite revolutionary game when it comes to the simulation genre. It has captivated users worldwide and has popularized simulation games. Sims games often come with expansion packs that contain more content than your main game. So, how to get sims 4 expansion packs for free? I will tell you that in today’s quick guide.
The sims 4 expansion packs
There are 11 sims 4 expansion packs available in the market at the moment:
- Get to work
- Get together
- Cats and dogs
- City living
- Get famous
- Eco lifestyle
- Snowy escape
- Island living
- Cottage living
- Discover university
How to get sims 4 expansion packs for free using Origin
If you are looking for sims 4 expansion packs for free, you need to go to Origin. It’s a digital distribution platform designed by EA for playing video games. Once you install Origin, you will automatically get all the digital packs. If they don’t, you can follow these steps to get your digital packs:
- Launch Origin on your pc. After launching it, log in to Origin with your EA account information.
- Once that’s done, you can go to the My Game Library tab on Origin.
- Right-click on the Sims 4 game image and then click on click on “show game details”.
- Now click on the “more” menu. This will show you a dropdown list. From that dropdown list, you can access extra content for Sims 4 including the expansion packs I talked about.
- From that dropdown list, click on the Expansion packs tab.
- Now, you can select the expansion pack that you want to install for Sims 4. Select it and click on download.
- Once the installation process is done, you can go ahead and launch Sims 4 to play the game with the new expansion pack.
So that’s how you can get the expansion pack for Sims 4 for free by using the Origin distribution software.
Hi I’m a content writer at Eklipse gaming. I have a passion for gaming and I love writing about it.