TikTok has launched its new feature recently. If you just can upload the pre-recorded videos or photos from the camera roll back then, now you can do live streaming as well. This is a sign that TikTok has taken its step forward. Therefore, you guys must be questioning how to screen share TikTok live, isn’t it?
No worries, because you can get a clear answer and guide through this article. Additionally, screen share TikTok will not be as complicated as going live on PC. You don’t need to launch a specific streaming software, have additional equipment, or even a capture card. All you need to have is only your phone, internet connection, and of course the TikTok app.
So, if you’re already curious about how to share your screen on TikTok, you can check out our article below. Let’s just start it.
Requirements To Go Live On TikTok
Before you begin your live streaming on TikTok, you have to be aware of the minimum requirements you need to fulfil to be able to do screen sharing. To be able to share your screen on TikTok, you need to be at least:
- Having 18,000 followers
- Applying for Live access will take 7 days before you can really get the feature
How To Screen Share On TikTok Live: A Step By Step
It’s quite easy to stream out TikTok to your audience. No need for additional apps or equipment. So, here are what you need to do:
- First, open the TikTok app and log in to your account
- Second, tap on the ‘+’ icon
- Hit the Live button next to the recording button
- Go to the Live Stream Settings
- See under the Go Live button, and you’ll find mobile gaming option
- Then, you’ll notice several different buttons at the top right-hand corner
- To set up your screen position, choose the Portrait button and you can change to landscape if you want
- After that, tap on Settings. You’re able to mute people, enable moderator, and make a Live intro
- Next, go to Video Quality and set the quality of your video depending on your internet connection
- Then, you can tap on the Go Live button
- There’ll be a pop-up message telling you where you share the screen from, choose TikTok
- Another pop-up message will appear and ask about the allowance of the comment notification
- Finally, you’re going to be screen sharing
Now, you can open the mobile game and start to play it as it’s showing to the audience on TikTok. The screen sharing mode will not stop until you go back to the TikTok app and stop the screen share. Enjoy your streaming moment as you wish.
That’s all you have to do on how to screen share on TikTok live. That’s pretty simple, right? Now, it’s possible to do a game streaming through a mobile phone without the needed capture card and other equipment. TikTok screen share feature has made its users go live effortlessly. Enjoy!