Aside from YouTube or Twitch, you can now use TikTok as an alternative platform for game streaming. Previously, we have already talked about how to stream PC games on TikTok. So, now it’s time to learn how to get tiktok mobile gaming live
Well, to be able to stream your gameplay on TikTok Live, you’ll need to do the same steps as sharing your screen on TikTok. Luckily, the steps are pretty easy to do. As long as you have met the requirement, you’re good to go.
To make it pronto, let’s dive into the tutorial.
The Requirement to Share Screen on TikTok Live
TikTok applied several requirements to enable users to put on the share-screen feature (including game streaming). Let’s see what you’ll need to fulfill.
- Have at least 18,000 subscribers.
- Active live-streaming on an account.
- Applied for Live access before you can get the feature.
However, it’s worth noting that although you have met all the requirements above, doesn’t mean you’ll be magically granted access. You have to be selected by TikTok to really get Live access. Given that, TikTok will not give you the estimated time of when they are going to allow you to share the screen.
Until then, keep producing nice contents and attract viewers through TikTok Live.
How to Get Mobile Gaming on TikTok Live
Once you’ve got access, now you are able to start streaming your mobile game on this platform. Here’s how to share your screen on TikTok live.
- Start off by launching the TikTok app on your device.
- Log in to your account.
- After that, hit the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the LIVE option under the Recording button.
- Then, you’ll notice the Mobile Gaming section.
- Write an engaging title for your live stream.
- Tap on the Select game option to select the game you want to stream.
- To set your layout, tap on the Portrait/landscape Mode icon.
- Next up, go to Settings to set up your Live (mute, activate moderator mode, live intro, filter comment, etc).
- Thereafter, tap on Video Quality to set up your output resolution.
- Once you’ve set all the things, hit the Go Live button.
- Finally, tap on the TikTok option in the pop-up message.
There you have it. Your TikTok is now screen sharing everything that appears on your phone screen. So, it’s better to launch your game and start playing.
How to Clip The TikTok Gaming Live Using Eklipse
Aside from streaming your gameplay, you should also record your screen while playing the game. This will give you a chance to replay it anytime, even create engaging clips from it.
Why spend your whole day sitting in front of the computer editing your video, while the Eklipse app allows you to do it on the go?
Here is the step by step to do it:
- First, go to Eklipse.gg
Sign up, and create an account to get started.
- If you don’t have an account, just create it first.
- Tap on the Upload option under the URL bar
Import the recorded stream from your camera roll.
- Next up, pick your favorite templates and hit Continue Editing.
- Now select the facecam and the gameplay area, and adjust the clip length. Tap Next.
- Then, set up your output, add the channel name, and add Music. Hit Confirm.
- Go to the homepage and navigate to the Edited Clips option to find your edited clip.
- Bingo! The clip is now ready to share or publish on every platform!
Now you know how to get mobile gaming on TikTok live as well as how to capture the best moment of your streaming using Eklipse. This article may encourage you to start career as a content creator.
Stay tuned to our blog for more info about streaming tips, games, and Eklipse tutorials. See you!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends