As a cross-platform shooting game, Apex Legends is certainly playable on a PC. It’s available on both EA’s origin service or Steam. To be able to play this game and join the hype, you’ll need to learn how to download Apex Legends on PC first.
Luckily, the steps aren’t too technical so you can get your hands on this immediately. Let’s start the guide right away.
How to Download Apex Legends on PC Through the EA Website
The first method will explain the steps to download Apex Legend PC full version via its original website. Here’s how to do it.
- To begin with, go to the official website.
- Then, download the EA app for Windows/Mac there.
- Once ready, launch the installer.
- Log in to your EA account or create a new one.
- Afterward, navigate to the Browse Game tab on the left side menu.
- Next up, select Apex Legends > Add to Library.
- Hit the Download with Origin button.
- Additionally, select the language and agree to the ToS.
- Finally, select which drive you want to download the game to.
- Once the game is downloaded, you’ll have to install it first. Keep in mind that the size after installation will change to 20.99 GB. So make sure you have that amount of bytes of free space to install this game.
- Now, the game is downloading, and once it’s ready, launch the game via the My Game Library tab in the installer.
How to Download Apex Legends on PC via Steam
Alternatively, you can get this game in the palm of your hand through the Seam platform. Just follow the steps below.
- Start off by downloading and installing the Steam app on your PC through this website.
- Once it’s ready, log in with your Steam account or create a new one.
- Next, search for Apex Legends in the search bar.
- Hit the Play Game option and pick the download location.
- After selecting the download location, hit Next to begin the download process.
- Bingo! You’re all set!
By the way, did you know that your Steam account could be more dope by using skin? If you haven’t tried it, check our guide here: Steam Skins: The Best Choices and How to Install Them.
More on Eklipse Blog >> Apex Legends Weapons Tier List – Season 15
There you have it, how to download Apex Legends on PC via its origin or Steam. Now that you have got the game on your device, you can start landing, looting, and fighting with the best in-game legends.
Apart from all that, you can also play the mobile version on a PC. Visit our blog for more gaming tips.
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends