If you are an avid player of Apex Legends and spend so much time streaming your gameplay, you might need the best clipping software for Apex Legends to preserve the iconic moments. You can later post them on social media, such as TikTok, Instagram, or YouTube.
However, not all the software offers you ease to use. Some of them can even affect your FPS while recording or editing the gameplay and are heavy on the CPU. But don’t worry about it since we have already covered some of Apex clip software that will suit your needs. Check this out!
1. Eklipse: The Best Clipping Sofware for Apex
The first option you have to put your eyes on is Eklipse. Eklipse is basically a time-saving clip maker powered by AI. This tool enables you to capture your best kill or headshots in seconds. No extra effort is needed or great editing skills to get the best clip on your hands.
You’ll simply need to do a free registration, connect your account to your streaming platform, and bingo! Your incredible clips are saved under the Edited Clips option. Thanks to the AI. Furthermore,
Additionally, Eklipse is not limited to clipping any video to be shorter, but it is also more than capable of converting your clip into TikTok/reel format just in a couple of clicks. No manual editing or anything else so that you can show off your gaming skill on all social media at your disposal.
Wishing to create a stunning clip on the go? No worries, Eklipse is compatible with all devices and luckily, all Android users now can download and try the Eklipse app from Google Play Store. Do you want to try it?
- Premium: $11.99 per month
- 100% web-based tool
- Friendly and intuitive interface
- Offers various clipping features
- Provides coll and exclusive TikTok templates
- Enables users to convert the clip to TikTok/reel with ease
- Produce high-quality video
- The Premium version is fairly affordable
- Offers some catchy music background
- Available for all devices (PC, Mac, mobile phone)
- Supports many popular games
- Need a bit of creativity to unlock its true potential
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
2. Medal TV: Another Best Clipping Software for Apex Legends
Another top-ranked Apex clip software you need to try is Medal TV. Medal TV is equipped with sort of complete features for an incredible clip or montage. They include the greenscreen effect, stickers, GIFs, texts, soundtrack options, and more.
Besides being clipping software, Medal TV also allows its users to record their gameplay seamlessly. So it’s basically more efficient since you won’t need more separate screen recorder tools to record your gameplay.
Aside from that, Medal TV provides free storage to store the created projects so that you don’t need to worry about them taking up space in your memory.
- Premium version: $9.99 per month
- Friendly and modern interface
- Provides complete editing tools
- Records full gameplay and clips specific scenes
- Produce high-quality video
- Enables users to import external videos or images
- Available for Windows, Mac, and mobile
- Supports numerous games
- Unlimited free storage
- Leaves watermark for the free version
- Requires download to use
- Longer duration of the video clip is only available in Premium
- Requires editing skills to create cool clips
If it’s your new start in clipping your gameplay, you might need Outplayed. Outplayed is basically a simple clipping software by Overwolf. This tool will help you to automatically capture the best moment while playing the game and stop it when the match is over.
Just like the previous software, Outplayed is also capable of recording your gameplay easily. In addition, Outplayed can be a perfect friend for a beginner since it doesn’t offer too many editing options that will take more of your time to learn. However, you can trim the length of your clip using this software.
What really catches attention, this software supports more than 400 games to clip from PUBG to Halo Infinity.
- Enables users to record full gameplay and clip specific scene
- Offers different capture modes
- Beginner friendly
- Requires download and installation to use
- No video editing features
Gazoom can be another alternative to capture the best gaming moments and turns them into incredible clips. Just like Outplayed, Gazoom shows a simple yet interactive interface so that beginners can learn and try this tool without hassle.
Despite being simple software, Gazoom is equipped with several editing tools, such as GIFs, texts, or audio changer. In case you want to create a more entertaining content clip to gain more eyeballs, you can try this particular tool.
On top of that, you can also build your community (in case you’re on the way to growing your channel) by joining the Gazoom Discord.
- Easy to use
- Intuitive interface
- Equipped with some editing tools
- Low impact on PC performance
- Supports many popular games, including Apex Legends
- Free cloud storage
- Requires download and installation to work
- Sometimes it has launched issues
5. Vibby: Apex Legends Clipping Software Alternative
Tired of downloading software on your device because it’s taking up your memory space? Worry no more, because you can try Vibby. Vibby is a 100% web-based clipping tool that is easy enough to use. However, it doesn’t offer an automatic clipping process like the other tools.
Instead, to highlight certain parts of your video, you’ll need to select the specific part you want to show to the audience manually. What’s more interesting about this tool is that you can add comments and notes on the selected scene to make it more engaging.
- Simple and friendly interface
- 100% free to use
- Allows users to create clips in three steps
- Doesn’t offer an automatic clipping process
6. Wondershare Filmora Video Editor
For those who love to explore your creative idea and play around with incredible features, you might like Wondershare Filmora Video Editor. Basically, as the name suggests, this tool is not particularly a clip-maker tool.
It’s more like a complete video editor where you can find a lot of editing features within. With this software, you can create stunning highlight clips, or even montages manually. Although this tool does not provide an automatic mechanism for video clips, it still promises ease of use.
So if you are still a beginner, you can still learn how to use it in no time. Just starts with drag and drop, then explore all of the features.
- Month Plan: $19.99
- Annual Plan: $49.99
- Perpetual Plan: $79.99
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Scene detection for cutting large video instantly
- Enables users to edit manually
- Auto highlight feature
- Layer multiple video clips
- Slightly heavy on AMD processor
- Add-on feature pack is quite pricey
7. AMD Relive: A Two-in-One Clipping Software for Apex Legends
AMD ReLive is a free software for users of AMD graphics cards, which allows for recording and sharing of gaming highlights. It provides real-time gameplay recording, a quick clipping feature for game highlights, and minimal impact on game performance. Customization options such as video quality, resolution, and frame rate are also available.
Other than that, AMD ReLive is a great, budget-friendly option for those who just want basic recording and clipping functionality. However, it only works with AMD graphics cards and may not have as many advanced features as some paid alternatives.
- Easy to use with a user-friendly interface
- Allows for real-time recording of gameplay, audio, and webcam footage
- Includes a quick and easy clipping feature to share game highlights
- Minimal impact on game performance
- Customizable video quality, resolution, and frame rate
- Completely free to use
- Only available to users with AMD graphics cards
- May not have as many advanced features as some paid alternatives
The last option for clipping the Apex Legends gameplay is by using Crossclip. With Crossclip, creators can quickly and easily convert Twitch clips into formats that are suitable for TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, and Facebook videos.
To share a clip from Twitch, all you need to do is enter the clip’s URL and select an output format (such as landscape, vertical, or square) along with a pre-defined layout. The process of adapting Twitch clips for sharing on other platforms has never been easier. Basically, it works like Eklipse. However, it has limited template options and leaves a watermark for the clip created by the free version.
In case you want to see which one serves you better in terms of clipping between Eklipse and Crossclip, you can check our article and get some insights: Eklipse vs Crossclip: TikTok Converter Comparison Review.
- Easy to use: converting Twitch clips for use on other platforms is as simple as entering a URL and selecting an output format and layout.
- Compatible with multiple platforms: Crossclip allows creators to share Twitch clips on TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, and Facebook videos.
- Pre-loaded layouts: Crossclip comes with pre-defined layouts, making it easy to choose a format that suits your needs.
- Limited to Twitch: Crossclip only supports conversion
According to the list of the best clipping software for Apex Legends above, do you have any preferred tool that suits your needs? Please let us know through the comment box below. We hope that this article could be helpful to grow your streaming career. Good luck!
Play another popular game like Valorant? If so, you’ll also need the right clipping maker to capture the epic moment of your gameplay without hassle. We’ve got you covered with our options list here. Check this out! 6 Best Clipping Software for Valorant to Try in 2023.