Are you a Twitch Prime user who’s having trouble seeing your subscriptions? If so, you’re not alone. Twitch Prime sub not showing up is a common issue that many users experience. But did it totally disappear or is there something up with your computer or Amazon account?
In this article, we’ll discuss some possible reasons why this might be happening and provide you with some troubleshooting steps to fix it.
Possible Reasons Why Twitch Prime Subscriptions May Not Show Up
There are several reasons why your Twitch Prime sub is not showing up on the channels you support. Some common causes include:
- Internet connectivity issues: If your internet connection is unstable or slow, it may prevent Twitch from updating your subscription status in real time.
- Browser issues: Certain browser settings or extensions can interfere with Twitch’s website or cause it to display incorrectly.
- Server outages: If Twitch is experiencing technical difficulties or performing maintenance, it may prevent subscriptions from appearing correctly.
- Account settings: If your Twitch account is not set up correctly, or if you have enabled settings that prevent subscriptions from showing up, this can cause issues.
- Payment method errors: If there’s an issue with your payment method, such as an expired credit card or insufficient funds, it may prevent your subscriptions from appearing.
How To Troubleshoot Twitch Prime Sub Not Showing Up Issue
So, there are a bunch of reasons why your Twitch Prime sub might not be showing up, but don’t worry because there are some easy fixes. Let’s break down each method so you can get it sorted out.
Method 1. Check your subscription status
It’s important to check your Prime account status to make sure it’s not an Amazon Prime Invitee account. If you’re listed as an Amazon Prime invitee, you won’t be able to enjoy the free Twitch Prime membership. For example, if you’re a guest on someone else’s household account, you can’t use your Amazon Prime subscription to sign up for Twitch Prime.
This means you won’t have access to Twitch Prime benefits, like free monthly subscriptions, because they’re connected to the account of the person who invited you – the primary account holder. Only the person who invited you can use their free monthly subscription to support streamers.
Here’s how to check your subscription status:
- To begin with, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Hit the Accounts & Lists option.
- Then, navigate to Your Household section in the Your Account section.
- Next up, click Manage your household. If it says “You’re an invited member of this household,” then you’re an invited user.
Method 2. Make Sure Your Prime Membership Hasn’t Expired
To use your free Twitch Prime subs, you need an active Amazon Prime account. If your Amazon Prime account has expired, you won’t be able to use your free Twitch Prime sub each month. Plus, if your Amazon Prime account becomes inactive, all of the free Twitch Prime subs you’ve earned over the last few months or years will also stop working.
To be able to check if your Prime membership is still active, you can follow these steps:
- Start over by heading over to the Amazon home page.
- Then, hit the Accounts and Lists button in the top-right corner.
- A new page will pop up and show several options.
- Hit the Prime option.
- Afterward, find out the status of your Amazon Prime account, including when it will expire or if it has already expired.
- If your Prime account has expired, you’ll need to renew it in order to continue receiving free Twitch Prime subs.
Method 3. Refresh your browser
If the previous solutions didn’t work, you may be dealing with another issue that needs a different solution. One possible cause of the problem could be your web browser.
That’s why it’s essential to refresh your browser or clear your cache and cookies. This will force Twitch to reload your account information and update your subscription status.
Method 4. Disable browser extensions
Browser extensions can affect this issue as well. Try disabling them and refreshing the page could be a solution. Some extensions, such as ad-blockers or privacy plugins, can interfere with Twitch’s website and prevent it from working correctly.
Method 5. Contact Twitch support
If none of the above steps work, it’s time to contact Twitch support. Go to the Twitch support website and submit a ticket explaining your issue. They’ll get back to you as soon as possible and help you resolve the issue. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to Twitch first.
- When on your Twitch home page, click on the three vertical dots.
- Then, hit on the Help option to open a new Twitch help page.
- On the new page, click on your account name to bring up another menu.
- Select the Contact us option to be redirected to a page where you can describe your problem.
- From the Category Selection drop-down menu, choose Prime Gaming.
- You’ll then be redirected to the Prime Gaming website within a few seconds. Make sure you’re logged in.
- Next, select General from the options, and then an Issues selection will appear.
- Choose Subscribe to channel with Prime Gaming from the issues, and you’ll be redirected to another new page.
- Scroll down the new page until you see the Live Chat button. Click on it.
- This will redirect you to another page where you can select the Start Chat option to connect with a live chat representative who can help you with your problem.
Encountering issues with Twitch Prime subs not showing up can be frustrating, but the solutions are often simple and easy to implement.
From checking your account status to ensuring that you are not an Amazon Prime invitee, and from clearing your browser cache to contacting Twitch support, there are many ways to resolve this problem.
By following the steps we have outlined in this article, you should be able to get your Twitch Prime subs back up and running in no time.
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.