Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. It is the twentieth game in the Call of Duty series, and the third entry in the rebooted Modern Warfare sub-series, serving as the sequel to 2022’s Modern Warfare II.
Modern Warfare 3 is one of the most anticipated games, making it a potential source of great livestream content for platforms like Twitch.
In this article, we will guide you through the steps to automatically create highlights of your Modern Warfare 3 gameplay using Eklipse, an AI-powered tool designed to make the process effortless.
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Modern Warfare 3 Highlights
In this guide, we will use Eklipse to create highlights from your Modern Warfare 3 gameplay. Eklipse is an AI highlights tool that automatically scans your VODs (Video on Demand) for exciting moments and extracts clips for you. Let’s dive into the steps to create these highlights.
Step 1 – Create Your Eklipse Account and Connect it To Your Twitch or YouTube
The first step in creating your Modern Warfare 3 highlights is to create an Eklipse account and connect it to your livestreaming platform, such as Twitch or YouTube. Follow these straightforward steps:
- Visit eklipse.gg and sign up to create your Eklipse account.
- Click on the User Profile Icon, then select Account Settings.
- Within the Personal Details tab, click the “Add Account” button located in the top right corner.
Now that you have successfully created your Eklipse account and linked it to your Twitch or YouTube channel, let’s move on to the next step.
Step 2 – Stream on Your Twitch or YouTube and Clip Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay on Eklipse
The next step requires you to stream your Modern Warfare 3 gameplay on Twitch or YouTube.
However, it’s important to note that as of now, you can’t do that because Modern Warfare 3 is scheduled for release on November 10, 2023.
Nevertheless, planning to play, stream, and create content for Modern Warfare 3 on the first day can be your opportunity to attract more viewers to your channel.
After your stream, you can return to Eklipse.gg to obtain your first set of highlights. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Clip” section and select “Streams” to access your past streams.
- Ensure that your Twitch or YouTube stream is set to public so that Eklipse can retrieve your highlights effectively.
- Click the “Get Clip” button.
- Additionally, ensure that you categorize your stream under the correct game title when streaming on Twitch or YouTube.
- Wait briefly, and your Modern Warfare 3 Highlights will be ready for you to review!
Step 3 – Convert your Content to TikTok/Shorts/Reels
In the final step, you may want to convert your Modern Warfare 3 highlights into formats suitable for platforms like TikTok, YouTube Shorts, or Instagram Reels. This will help you promote your livestream content to a wider audience. Here’s how you can do it with Eklipse:
- Select one of your highlights in the “Clip” > “Streams” section and click the “Convert to TikTok/Shorts/Reels” button.
- Choose a template that suits your content.
- Select the desired facecam and gameplay area.
- Enhance your clip by adding text, channel name stickers, and auto captions.
- Click “Publish,” and you’re all set to share your Modern Warfare 3 highlights on these popular short-form video platforms.
More on Eklipse Blog >> 5 Content Repurposing Tips: Long Videos to Vertical Content
Creating highlights from your Modern Warfare 3 gameplay has never been easier, thanks to Eklipse’s AI-powered capabilities. By following these simple steps, you can efficiently extract the most exciting moments from your streams and share them with a broader audience on platforms like TikTok, YouTube Shorts, and Instagram Reels.
Enhance your livestream content and engage with your viewers in a more captivating way. Happy gaming and streaming!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.