InVideo is a video editing software that has been popular among many users. It’s one of the most popular video editing programs to help you quickly materialize your creative thoughts with InVideo’s templates. Yet people often search for the best InVideo alternative because of its high price and lack of advanced features available with the free version.
In this article, we’ll share with you some of the top InVideo alternatives so that you can enjoy many of the same features available with InVideo, for free.
Why Do People Seek An InVideo Alternative ?
We all know InVideo is a well-known video editor program, but some drawbacks exist. As a result, InVideo users have begun searching for alternatives. People prefer the alternative of InVideo for the following reasons:
- The price of InVideo is much higher than other editing software. The only way you can save some money is if you acquire the InVideo lifetime subscription.
- You can use only a limited number of features in its free version.
- While editing videos, you’ll need an internet connection.
- It takes longer than usual to load.
- Customer service isn’t the best.
Our Top Picks of InVideo Free Alternatives
There are several free InVideo alternatives in the market, but you will most likely have to compromise on one or the other feature that’s available with InVideo. That’s because these free alternatives do not come with as many advanced features. Keeping that in mind, here are some of our top picks:
VistaCreate – A Popular InVideo Alternative
VistaCreate (ex-Crello) is a graphic design platform that allows users to produce engaging projects for any topic or occasion, with or without design expertise. It has a vast library of professionally designed themes and royalty-free creative assets, including premium photos, videos, and vectors, which allow you to construct effective visual content using Vista Create.
In Vista, you can create, alter backgrounds, and add text, images, music, and brand components. Make your videos and use licensed stock images and clipart. VistaCreate allows anybody to create anything without any prior design or technical expertise. Let’s have a look at some of its features below:
- Create Customizable branding with the help of the VistaCreate editor.
- Add Animation and Transitions to your videos.
- Remove the background or make it transparent.
- Get unlimited storage for your documents and designs to preserve everything.
Clipchamp – InVideo Alternative Without Watermark
Clipchamp is a competitive free alternative to InVideo. It is a highly used free video editor that can assist you in quickly generating attractive videos. You may also use the free version with no watermarks or time limits and can directly upload your edited videos to social media platforms. Also, Clipchamp allows you to use stock multimedia, such as sound effects and music, to add a unique touch to your videos. It has a user-friendly interface and is a solid alternative to InVideo. Let’s look at some of its core features:
- Support for a wide range of video formats.
- Create a video using customizable templates.
- Create GIPHY-ready content with stock footage and meme motion titles from your favorite GIFs, and end up with hilarious results.
Renderforest is a video editing and management software that allows you to create websites, graphics, logos, and mockups on one platform. The software enables videographers to develop files in various formats and sizes using customizable templates. Using an image editor, you can also create high-quality logos and banners. Here are some significant features of Renderforest, so you can consider it for editing your videos and photos:
- It supports an audio capturing feature as well.
- Supports high-definition video editing
- Edit videos with your brand overlay and collaboration tools.
- Easily export and distribute your videos to any social networking site.
Flexclip is another InVideo alternative, an easy-to-use, free video editor that helps you create attractive videos for branding and social media marketing purposes, among many other use-cases. With a user-friendly drag and drop editor, Flexclip streamlines your workflow. Now, let’s look at some of its key features:
- Includes a vast library of animated text and components.
- Allows import of favorite music and background tracks into an intuitive editor.
- Creates Motion Graphic enabled videos.
- Supports high-definition video.
To Sum It Up
There are plenty of InVideo free alternatives available for you to choose from. It all comes down to your needs and preferences. All the tools listed above are great in their own ways and offer unique features.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use video editor, Flexclip is a great option. For those who need more advanced features , Renderforest is a good option. And if you need unlimited storage, VistaCreate is the way to go. Choose the tool that best suits your needs and start creating videos today!
A content writer at Eklipse Gaming, Omaid Khan is an avid gamer, reader, hobbyist musician, and technology enthusiast.