Plenty of streaming software options are available today in the market, but not all are ideal for Facebook Gaming, a platform that many consider the best for game streaming. In this article, we’ll recommend the best streaming software for Facebook Gaming, so you can start streaming your favorite games without any hiccups.
Best Free Streaming Software for Facebook Gaming
Here are some of the best streaming software options that are available for free:
OBS Studio is a free, open-source live streaming and video recording application. Because of being less power intensive, it’s perfect for streaming on lower-end PCs. Plus, the constant updates with new features and bug fixes makes it secure and stable software. That makes OBS studio a perfect option for live streaming because who wants their broadcasting software to crash in the middle of a live stream?
- Audio mixer with per-source anti-noise and noise reduction filters.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like.
- Easy to use, powerful configuration options.
- Capture and mix high-definition video/audio in real-time.
- Create unlimited scenes, and use custom transitions to transition between them smoothly.
Streamlabs is a well-renowned streaming software that offers an intuitive interface and plenty of features to provide you with one of the best streaming experiences you can possibly have from the comfort of your home. Plus, it’s built on top of the open-source OBS framework but with many personalization features.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Powerful streaming features.
- Easy Facebook integration.
- Support for popular streaming platforms.
- Dynamic themes and overlays.
- Cloud backups of your broadcasts
- Create custom alerts
Gamecaster, formerly part of XSplit, has seen immense success in the past few years. It is an excellent streaming software specifically designed for gamers and is packed with rich features that would allow any streamer to broadcast professional-looking streams.
- Advanced audio mixer for meticulous control each scene
- An all-in-one solution for tracking events and engaging with your audience.
- 100s of overlay packs
- Add widgets for subscriber goals or overlay chat on stream.
Best Paid Streaming Software for Facebook Gaming
If you’re a Facebook Gaming Partner or creator and are willing to pay for professional streaming software, we recommend you to test the paid ones listed below:
BeLive is a live streaming platform that allows users to broadcast live video on various social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch. It’s a great tool for creators, businesses, and organizations looking to connect with their audiences in real-time. BeLive makes it easy to go live, and it has a bunch of features that can help you make your live streams look more professional.
- Multi-camera support
- Overlays and graphics, like logos and branding are available
- Has a paywall feature that lets you charge viewers to access your live streams
For professional streamers who can afford to spend on advanced live streaming software, we recommend checking out Wirecast. It’s a powerful streaming software with industry-leading features. While it’s not free, it does offer a free trial, so you can try it out before you commit to buying it.
- Unlimited input support
- Layer-based compositing.
- IP and PTZ Cameras with control surface integrations.
- Automation Tools for Professional Production
- Built-in chroma key with animated graphics, 3D virtual sets, and overlays.
- Industry-standard, secure streaming protocols
vMix is a live video broadcasting software that can turn a regular PC into a professional video production studio. It has wide-ranging advanced features and is relatively less costly than Wirecast.
- Live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and more.
- Supports up to 4K resolution
- Live scoreboards and graphics
- Support for the latest capture devices
- Support for NDI sources, SRT feeds, and much more.
- Collaborate with other productions in real-time using NDI Sources.
How to Live Stream Games on Facebook Using Mobile
In addition to streaming software on your PC, you can also use mobile apps to stream games on Facebook. Here are a few of the best streaming apps for Facebook gaming.
The Twitch app is a popular streaming app that allows you to live stream games on Facebook. It’s available for both iOS and Android.
- Live chat
- Stream games and IRL
- Detailed alerts for follows, bits, and subs or to view chat
- Intuitive streaming info screen to monitor audio quality
Omlet Arcade is a popular streaming app available for both iOS and Android. It’s an excellent option for Facebook gamers, as it offers a variety of features to customize your streaming experience.
- Live streaming to Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, and more.
- Chroma key support
- In-game chat
- Customizable streaming settings
- Support for a wide range of games
As a renowned streaming platform, Streamlabs’ mobile app works on iOS and Android devices and is just as feature-packed as its desktop software.
- Full-fledged Editor for personalized streams
- Add Alert Box, Chat Box, Event List, Donation Goal, and more widgets.
- Integrated in-stream alerts on follows, subs, donations, and more.
- Disconnect protection for premium users
- access features like LAN, Buddy Mode, and Camera Enhancement
Streamers can choose a streaming platform that best meets their requirements with apps and software across different platforms. Today, with powerful mobile processors, it’s possible to create a high-quality stream right from your smartphone, which means that in the future, we will notice more advanced streaming features on these devices. All in all, we hope our list has helped you find the streaming platform of your preference.
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.