Did you know that while live on TikTok, you can invite others to join your stream and also join theirs? Wondering how to join someone else’s TikTok Live? Relax, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what you need to know before participating in someone’s broadcast and how to proceed.
Let’s dive in!
Option 1: Join Someone’s Live on TikTok By Sending a Request
Participating in someone’s broadcast doesn’t always require an invitation; you can send a request instead. Fortunately, the steps are quite straightforward. Just follow the instructions below.
- Open the TikTok app .
- Once in, click on the plus ‘+’ button and locate the Live option (find it on the top left of the screen).
- Find the stream you want to join.
- Hit the pink-blue cross circles in the comment section.
- Send a request and wait to get accepted.
Option 2: Through an Invitation
Alternatively, you can join other users’ live videos if they send you a request. Don’t worry, TikTok will notify you when you receive an invitation to join their live broadcast. Additionally, you can invite other users to participate in your own live video while you’re broadcasting.
- Launch the TikTok app and sign in to your account.
- Hit the plus ‘+’ button to open the new project.
- Select the LIVE option under the recording button.
- As soon as your Live stream screen opens, hit the pink-blue-cross circle icon named Co-host.
- You’ll see a list of suggested users with an Invite button next to them.
- Hit the button next to anyone you’re going to request to join your Live.
- Wait 20 seconds until they accept or reject your invitation.
Tips on How to Join Someone’s TikTok Live
Participating in someone’s broadcast at an inappropriate time can lead to awkwardness. So, before you request to join someone’s live session on TikTok, make sure they aren’t involved in something important
Moreover, consider your relationship with the person whose live session you intend to join. If they don’t find you relevant to their broadcast or are unfamiliar with you, they might decline your request.
Remember, for joining someone’s live, it’s crucial that they accept your request or send you a live invitation. Ensure you’ve got that confirmation for entry; otherwise, you won’t be able to collaborate.
More on Eklipse Blog >> 5 Tips to Grow TikTok Followers: Creators Must-Know
Now you have learned how to join someone’s live on TikTok. You also got information about how to go live on tiktok and got an amazing tool to edit your livestream. Check it out now and happy streaming!
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.