Did you find that you can’t directly link Twitch with TikTok? If so, it’s the best solution to learn how to link your Twitch to TikTok through this article. No worries, it’s actually a simple thing to do.
Unlike Instagram or YouTube which is able to be linked with TikTok directly, Twitch requires you to do more steps to link your account with Tiktok instead. Basically, you can attach the Twitch link to your bio or video caption on TikTok. If you want to know more about that, just keep reading.
How to Link Your Twitch to TikTok Bio
As above mentioned, you have two different ways to link Twitch with TikTok. The first one is by putting the Twitch link into your TikTok bio. Here’s how to add link to TikTok bio.
- To begin with, launch a TikTok app on your phone, then log in with your account.
- After that, go to your profile by hitting the Profile icon on the right-bottom corner of the screen.
- In your profile, tap on the three horizontal lines on the top right side of your screen.
- Then, navigate to the Settings and Privacy menu.
- Tap on the Manage Account option.
- Under the Manage Account option, you’ll find the option to switch to a Pro account.
- Change your account to a Pro account.
- Now, you can go to your Twitch account to copy the link.
- On Twitch, tap on the Profile icon and navigate to Stream Manager.
- See and hit a pencil icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, find the link by hitting the Share link to channel option and tap on Copy to clipboard.
- Back to your TikTok, go to your profile, and hit the Edit Profile tab.
- After that, find the Website option and a keyboard will pop up on your screen.
- Finally, just paste the link onto the website option.
Your Twitch link has now perfectly attached to your TikTok bio. Though it requires more steps, it’s not quite hard to do, right?
How to Add Link to TikTok Video Caption
Alternatively, you can also put your Twitch link on the caption of your TikTok video. Thankfully, it’s as simple as you put it on your bio. Just follow the steps below.
- Start over by logging in with your TikTok account.
- Then, record a new video or add the existing ones from your camera roll.
- Once you’ve finished creating and editing a new video, you’re being taken to the caption part.
- All you need to do is just write anything to describe your video and paste your Twitch link there as well.
- To copy your Twitch link, you can follow the same steps as above explained.
And voila! Your Twitch link has now available to see on your video caption.
Why Can’t I Add a Link to My Tiktok Bio Or Video Caption?
Many users complained about it as they were unable to attach a clickable link on TikTok. Well, basically before you start to do it, you have to meet several requirements from TikTok. Let’s see what you need to fulfil first.
- Change your account to a Business account – Currently, the website link feature is not available for TikTok general account. Therefore, you will need to do some things to get your Business account.
- Have at least 1000 followers – other than a Business account, you are also required to have 1000 followers. If your followers are less than 1000, then you can’t add a clickable link to your TikTok.
- Make sure the link feature is available in your country – sometimes the problem isn’t always on your account. If you were still unable to add a link after you get your Business account and 1000 followers, then maybe this feature isn’t available in your country. This feature is currently available in the United States, United Kingdom, Russia, Indonesia, and Canada.
How to Add a Link to Your Twitch
Adding a link to your Twitch channel is a great way to direct your followers to your TikTok account and vice versa. By doing so, you can create a more engaged community and grow your audience. In this section, we’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions for adding a link to your Twitch channel and customizing your profile to promote your TikTok account.
- Step 1: Log in to Your Twitch Account
The first step is to log in to your Twitch account. Once you’re logged in, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and select “Settings.”
- Step 2: Edit Your Profile
Next, click on the “Profile” tab and scroll down to the “About Me” section. This is where you’ll add your TikTok link.
- Step 3: Add Your TikTok Link
In the “About Me” section, click on the “Edit Panels” button. This will open the panel editor, where you can add custom panels to your profile.
Click on the “Add a Panel” button and select “Add a Link.” Then, paste your TikTok link into the “URL” field and add a custom title for your panel, such as “Follow Me on TikTok.” You can also choose an image or color for your panel to make it stand out.
- Step 4: Save Your Changes
Once you’ve added your TikTok panel, click on the “Submit” button to save your changes. Your new panel will now be visible on your Twitch profile.
- Step 5: Customize Your Profile
To further promote your TikTok account on Twitch, you can customize your profile to include your TikTok handle or promote your latest TikTok videos. For example, you can add a section to your profile that displays your latest TikTok videos or include your TikTok handle in your profile description.
How to Alternatively Add Unclickable Link
Don’t have a Business account or more than 1000 followers? No worries, you can still add a link to your TikTok bio. However, the link will be unclickable as it’s supposed to be. But at least other users can copy and paste it on a new tab in a browser to open the link. Therefore, it shouldn’t be a problem.
You just need to go to your profile page and hit the Edit Profile tab. Instead of tapping the Website option, hit the bio option. Then, you can write anything there to describe yourself, including your Twitch link. You are all set now.
There you have it. Now that you already know how to link your Twitch to TikTok, you can let people see your Twitch account. This is actually a great way to gain more engagement and subscribers for your Twitch. Give it a try now!
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.