Those who view themselves as YouTubers know that editing is one of the main selling points of a YouTube video. Therefore, it’s important to professionally edit your YouTube videos before you upload them to your channel. Today, I will tell you how to edit YouTube videos using Eklipse.
What is Eklipse?
Eklipse is a powerful AI-based software that automatically generates clips from your gaming streams. Besides being a clip generator, it also works as a very convenient video editing software. You can easily edit your clips and videos using Eklipse and post them on your social media platforms such as Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
In addition to that, Eklipse features various interesting tools, such as an automatic highlight clipper, TikTok converter, TikTok templates for more awesome videos, and a trim-clip tool to let you manually edit, and also music background. These tools are more than enough to create amazing YouTube videos.
How to Edit YouTube Videos using Eklipse: Step-by-step Guide
As previously mentioned, you can basically do several editing processes using Eklipse, including automatically clipping the best moment, converting video into TikTok, doing manual editing, and adding a cool soundtrack. Follow these steps to start editing your videos for YouTube using Eklipse:
- First of all, make sure that you have uploaded videos to your YouTube channel.
- Second, do a free sign-up on eklipse.gg if you haven’t got an Eklipse account. If you own an account, just sign in with your existing account.
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
- Link Eklipse into your YouTube channel by hitting the cable icon at the top-right corner of the page and toggling on the YouTube option.
- Then, let the A.I load your videos from YouTube automatically.
- Navigate to the Streams under the Video Library menu. Then, hit the All Streams tab to see all your YouTube video list.
- After that, select one video you would like to edit. Again, our A.I will assist you in instantly clipping the best moments from your video, even arranging it to be a great compilation.
- Eklipse will give you several options regarding the clip and the compilation video. Choose whichever you like.
- Next, if you want manually trim your video, you can click on the Trim-clip button underneath the video preview. Then, you can adjust the starting and the end bar to set the length of your video.
- Other than that, you can also convert your video into TikTok or reel version by hitting the Convert to TikTok/reel button under the video preview, next to the Trim-clip button.
- Then, you’ll see five template options for your TikTok video. Select whichever you like.
- After that, you can do another trim-cut process. Besides, you’ll get a chance to add awesome music background to your video by heading to Add Music tab.
- Eklipse provides you with various free-copyright gaming soundtracks. You can just pick one, set the part of the music you want to use, and then hit the Select Music button.
- Next, you can set the music to any scene you think suits most with the sound. Additionally, you can adjust the volume of the sound as well.
- Now that you have done adding the music background and making some changes, you can save and find them on the Edited Clips tab.
- Finally, you can directly share your edited video to your YouTube channel by clicking the Share icon or downloading the video to upload the video manually on YouTube (which is a lot more complicated!).
- Voila! Your YouTube video has been much better and looks amazing with just a few clicks!
So, that’s how to edit YouTube videos using Eklipse. Doesn’t it seem simple, yet it produces a great result? Try Eklipse now, and stay tuned to our blog for Eklipse updates and other tutorials!
Content writer here at Eklipse. An avid reader and cafe hopper who loves coffee, cats and everything about video games.