Wondering how to get Mobile Legends highlight easily and automatically? You’ve come to the right place. Getting highlights from gameplay is commonly done using an additional screen recorder. It requires you to do more steps which are to download the app first before you can start capturing the game highlight.
But thankfully, this time Moonton provides a new feature called Highlights Recording. As the name implies, this feature will allow you to record the screen when you play the Mobile Legends game. That means, you no longer need to use any third-party applications to get the best highlight from your Mobile Legends gameplay.
However, any player might have not known yet how this feature works. No worries, you can learn how to activate the Highlights Recording feature in Mobile Legends as well as record it automatically through this article. Well, for those of you who are Mobile Legends gamers, don’t miss out on this information!
How to Get Mobile Legends Highlight Automatically
Highlights Recording is in the settings in the Mobile Legends game, you can activate and use it very easily in the way we will convey below.
- First, open your Mobile Legends game.
- Next, enter the Lobby and then click the gear icon to open Settings.
- After entering the Settings menu, then click the Highlights option.
- Then, tap on the HD icon next to the Switch option.
- Bingo! You are now starting to record your ML gameplay. Just start playing!
How to Make Sure That the Highlight Feature is Recording Your Screen
Mobile Legends will automatically capture your screen but it doesn’t give you any recording sign. To make sure that the feature is recording your gameplay, you can do the following steps.
- Navigate to the camera icon on the left of the screen when you play.
- Open it to see the result of your recording process.
- If the feature works, there will be the recording under the camera icon.
Additionally, you can share the results directly on social media or others. Not only that, the video results will also be directly saved in your Gallery.
How to Get Mobile Legends Highlight Automatically with Eklipse
An alternative to getting your Mobile Legends highlight is by using Eklipse, a powerful AI that is able to capture your gaming highlights automatically. With Eklipse, you no longer have to separate your amazing clips manually. Just sit back, keep playing and let Eklipse do everything for you!
Moreover, you can also convert your video to TikTok and add songs your video. Here’s how to get your Mobile Legends using Eklipse.
- First of all, log in to Eklipse or sign up if you haven’t.
- Second, connect your Eklipse account to your streaming platform.
- Find the stream on Video Library > Streams > All Streams/In Progress/Unclipped streams.
- Then, pick any clip under the Short Clips section.
- Hit Convert to TikTok/reel under the video preview.
- Select any incredible TikTok templates and click on Continue Editing.
- Select your feed area, as well as your clip duration > Next.
- Head to the Add Music section and select any soundtrack > Select Music.
- Select the music area, music duration, and adjust the volume.
- Find your edited clip under the Edited Clips option.
- Finally, hit the share button icon to broadcast on your social media, or Download to save it.
So, that’s how you can get Mobile Legends highlight easily. You can either enable the highlight settings from in-game and record it manually or you can use Eklipse that can compile your highlights automatically. Of course, the latter would save you much more time. We hope that this guide is useful for you.
Stay tuned on Eklipse for more gaming tips and tricks!
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.