Wondering how to get Mobile Legends highlight easily and automatically? You’ve come to the right place.
Mobile Legends is one of the MOBA games that recently presented the latest feature called Highlights Recording. This is a very useful feature for ML game creators, this is how to activate the Highlights Recording feature in Mobile Legends.
Highlights Recording is a new feature that is present in Mobile Legend. As the name implies, this feature will allow you to record the screen when you play the Mobile Legends game.
This activity is usually done using additional applications, but this time Moonton provides a new feature called Highlights Recording, this feature allows you to record images without using third-party applications.
This time we will provide an explanation of how to activate the Highlights Recording feature in Mobile Legends and how to record it automatically. Well for those of you who are Mobile Legends gamers, don’t miss out on this information!
How to Activate the Highlights Recording Feature in Mobile Legends
Highlights Recording is in the settings in the Mobile Legends game, you can activate it very easily in the way we will convey below.
- First, open your Mobile Legends game.
- Next, enter the Lobby and then click the gear icon on the top right.
- After entering the Settings menu, then click the Highlights menu which is in fourth place on the Settings menu.
- You have arrived at the Highlights menu, and next you will find a feature called Highlights Recording.
- Click ON on the Highlights Recording feature, and you are done to activate this feature in Mobile Legends.
- Done, you have succeeded in activating the Highlights Recording feature in Mobile Legends.
How to Make Sure That the Highlights Recording Feature is Recording Your Screen While Playing?
After successfully activating Highlights Recording, there will be a camera icon on the left of the screen when you play.
There are several options that you can use, on the icon if you see that you have recorded the screen while playing Mobile Legends.
Next, you can see the results of recording your screen after the game ends. Here you will see the results of the screen display right on the camera icon and appear after the match is finished.
You can share the results directly on social media or others. Not only that, the video results will also be directly saved in your Gallery.
How to Get Mobile Legends Highlight Automatically with Eklipse
An alternative to getting your Mobile Legends highlight is by using Eklipse, a powerful AI that is able to capture your gaming highlights automatically.
With Eklipse, you no longer have to separate your amazing clips manually. Just sit back, keep playing and let Eklipse do everything for you! Moreover, you can also convert your video to TikTok and add songs your video.
Here’s how to get your Mobile Legends using Eklipse.
- First of all, log in to Eklipse or sign up if you haven’t.
- To upload your stream, click the switch-shaped option. This will take you to your connection status where you can connect your Twitch, Youtube, and Facebook gaming account with Eklipse.
- Go to your Stream Library. You will have options to select All Streams or Processed, In Progress, and Unclipped streams. To create a highlight video, pick an unclipped stream and allow it to process.
- The AI will automatically verify the game you have been streaming on your channel. Next, it will find the best moments from your stream and make edited clips.
- Once the AI has finished editing and clipping all the best moments, it will send you a notification.
- Next, you can select the highlights you would like to merge into one video. You can also trim your clip, add music, and edit it however you like.
- Once you are satisfied with your final result, you can either choose to download it or share it to your social media!
So, that’s how you can get Mobile Legends highlight easily. You can either enable the highlight settings from in-game and record it manually or you can use Eklipse that can compile your highlights automatically. Of course, the latter would save you much more time. We hope that this guide is useful for you.
Stay tuned on Eklipse for more gaming tips and tricks!
Try Best Clipping Software Now!
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and video editor that will automatically create highlights from your gameplay. Simply click below and try it.