If you think about reaching a wider audience while streaming, you can try to stream on YouTube and Twitch at the same time. By doing this, the streamer can reach users on all two platforms simultaneously.
In addition, multistreaming on more than one platform will also help streamers monetize their content in several ways. However, you may find that streaming on youtube and twitch at the same time is a bit technical. But don’t fret, you’ll learn it through this post right away.
How To Stream On YouTube and Twitch At The Same Time Using Restream
The first route you can take to stream on both YouTube and Twitch simultaneously is by using Restream. Restream is one of the most popular software for multistreaming. To start using it, let’s follow the steps below.
- First of all, go to the Restream Studio website and sign up.
- Once you’ve signed up, navigate to the platform icon that says Add Channel.
- Then, sign in to your Twitch and YouTube accounts.
- Your Twitch and YouTube will be automatically connected with the Restream dashboard.
- Make sure you give all permission to the platform.
- Now, open OBS Studio but make sure that it should already set up with Twitch.
- Next up, hit Settings on OBS and select the Stream option.
- Afterward, choose Restream.io as your live stream source instead of Twitch or YouTube.
- Connect OBS to Restream, enable all permissions, and log in with a unique username.
- Finally, you’re ready to go live now!
Streaming on YouTube and Twitch Simultaneously Using Streamlabs
An alternate software you can choose for multistreaming is Streamlabs. However, you need to purchase Streamlabs Prime for $19,99 per month to get the multistreaming features. Once you’ve subscribed, now let’s see how it works.
- To begin with, open your Twitch and YouTube accounts from Streamlabs.
- Do the following steps.
- Once you’re set, hit the Go Live button to start going live.
- Bingo! You’re now showing on both platforms and ready to entertain the fans.
That’s all about how to stream on YouTube and Twitch at the same time. Keep in mind that you can even do a multistreaming on three platforms, let’s say on Facebook too. Well, as long as you use the right software and know how to put it all on, you’re good to go.
By the way, besides Twitch and YouTube, you can also multistream TikTok and Twitch simultaneously. If you don’t know where to begin, our article has got you covered: How to Stream on TikTok and Twitch At The Same Time.
Don’t forget to record and save your broadcast, so you can create highlight clips later to share on your socials. Thankfully, Eklipse can handle this. Eklipse enables its users to automatically capture the ultimate scene of the stream, even convert it into TikTok/Reels/Shorts in less than a minute. If you don’t want to miss out on this, just give it a shot now and show off your masterpiece!
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.