Animoto is a widely used video creation platform that has captured the attention of individuals and businesses alike with its user-friendly interface and extensive features. However, as the demand for video content continues to rise, many users are seeking out Animoto alternatives that offer even more features, better pricing, or a more streamlined experience.
In this article, we will take a closer look at the other powerful video editors with more affordable options and a different pace. Without further ado, let’s just get started.
1. Eklipse: One of The Best Animoto Alternatives To Clip Streams
The first software that is worth being on the top list is Eklipse. If you are looking for a tool that is able to automate the process of editing video, especially in terms of clip-making, Eklipse is the best answer.
With the powerful AI, Eklipse can automatically capture the best moment of your stream in seconds. No need for any manual process at all! All you need is to do a couple of clicks and boom! You’re all set!
You can even add some extra toppings to your clip by adding a channel name sticker, music, and auto-caption. Plus, Eklipse also enables you to convert your clip into a bite-sized and vertical form video that is best for TikTok, Reels, and YouTube Short. Isn’t it amazing, huh? Why don’t you give it a shot?
- Easy to use and offers a friendly interface
- Provides a wide scoop of templates
- Automatic clipping
- Free and no watermark
- Enable to convert the clip to TikTok/Reel/Short
Clideo is an amazing video editing platform that takes care of all your needs by providing you with a convenient interface and diverse editing tools. With Clideo, you can work on your video project in your browser. You don’t need to download the software to make it work. This video editing app allows you to edit, compress, compile, and crop your videos.
It has a very convenient drag-and-drop feature that you can use to conveniently edit your videos, photos, and gifs. Clideo is available on your Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and any other device with a browser. It supports many formats and always gives you high-quality videos. You can save your downloads to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Free open-source video shaper
- Exact cutting by outline
- Switch between Keyframe and Normal cut modes
- Load videos for cutting by URL
- Basic cuts with handles or time arrows
- Supports single and multiple jump cuts
- 4K video cutting is possible on older PCs
- Sometimes can’t capture frames accurately.
- No option to cut video by setting the time manually.
- Supports MP4, AVI, and MOV cutting, but only outputs in MP4.
- Sticking URL for video cutting doesn’t work, no error message.
WeVideo is an online video editing software that is convenient for beginner video editors. The best part about using WeVideo is its simple interface and ease of access. You will find everything you need in WeVideo. It’s free and available for everyone to use. Furthermore, several people can work on a single video and save it to Google Drive.
You can instantly publish your edited videos to your YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and other social media platforms. WeVideo allows you to optimize your video for any social media platform by providing you with square, vertical, and horizontal video aspects. You can always use WeVideo’s stock content in your videos and make them look professional.
- User-friendly interface with a moderate learning curve.
- Vast template library and over 1 million stock media.
- Supports webcam screen recording.
- Multi-track editing for audio and visual effects.
- Android and iOS apps are available.
- A cluttered UI may be challenging for beginners.
- Limited free plan, 480p max video res, 5-min monthly limit, no simultaneous recording.
Are you a fan of animated content? Wideo allows editors to edit their videos and create animated videos of their own. The convenient drag-and-drop feature makes it easy to edit your videos. You can use a vast array of video elements to create professional-looking animated videos in no time. Furthermore, you can use those elements as many times as you want.
You can also create professional-looking presentations using Wideo’s built-in themes and tools. You don’t even need to be an expert at editing or animation to make these videos. Wideo’s interface is quite intuitive and anyone can learn to make eye-catching animated content using Wideo.
When it comes to animated content, Wideo is one of the best software out there.
- Easy to use
- No limits on animations.
- Perfect for demos, presentations, announcements, and more.
- Share within your team or promote on your website.
- Templates are not as high quality as other video makers.
5. Kapwing: One of The Most Complete Animoto Alternatives To Try
Kapwing is a famous online video editing software. The best part about using Kapwing is automation. It has auto subtitles and the editor takes care of the background for you. This automation makes the editing process much faster and easier for editors. Whether you’re a casual video editor or a professional, Kapwing will serve you well.
Furthermore, Kapwing allows you to convert your videos into a different format. You can convert your mp4 or other format videos into Gifs, slideshows, and mp3 music files. Just upload a video and select your preferred file format to convert a video into that format.
- Offers intuitive interface
- Provides complete editing features
- Enables users to import files or drop the URL link
- Doesn’t offer an instant sharing feature
- Focus on the manual editing process
- The paid version is sort of pricey
Filmora is a bad-ass video editing software that can go toe-to-toe with pricey options like Adobe Premiere Pro. You can record a vid with voiceover right through your webcam, then edit it to your heart’s content. But if you already have footage, Filmora’s got you covered too!
You can use its templates, fancy text and video customization options, along with sweet overlays, animations, transitions, visual and audio effects to level up your videos and make them look like a pro created them.
- Customizable animation presets, video/audio effects
- Built-in social advertising, multi-channel marketing
- Exclusive transitions, filters, titles, motion elements
- Affordable, with advanced editing features (keyframing, green screen, color correction)
- Integrates with YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Supports many languages (including Chinese, German, Japanese)
- 4K editing support
- No free version, only free trial
- Not budget-friendly for small biz
- Steep learning curve for beginners
- Watermarked videos with trial
- Requires strong system specs (10 GB free space, 8 GB RAM, Win 7/Mac 10.13+)
- Lags with large files
So, these were some Animoto alternatives you can try for your video-creating endeavors. Whether it’s for personal or professional use, each of these platforms has unique features that cater to specific needs, and with the right one, you’ll be able to produce high-quality videos that capture your audience’s attention.
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends