Kick, a fresh streaming platform, provides creators with a profitable program, offering them a remarkable 90% revenue share per subscriber.
Within this platform, you have the ability to craft brief Kick clips, approximately 30 seconds in length, which serve as excellent showcases for the thrilling highlights of your live streams. These clips can be repurposed as captivating Reels content to promote your Kick Channel.
Wondering how to effortlessly transform your Kick clips into the vertical-style format of Reels? Explore this quick guide detailing the five-minute process of editing Kick clips into engaging Reels content.
Step-by-Step Guide to Edit Kick Clip Into Reels
In this guide, we’ll explore Eklipse to help you create Reels from Kick Clip.
Eklipse is an AI tool that effortlessly clips your stream. Additionally, it also has an online video editor to easily edit Kick clips into Reels for Facebook or Instagram.
Here is the step-by-step guide for that:
- Go to Eklipse.gg and sign up to get started.
- On your “Home” menu, click the “Start Converting” button on the right side of the interface, and you’ll be redirected to studio.eklipse.gg.
- Upload your Kick clip by clicking the “Upload Clip” button.
- Or, you can copy the URL of your Kick clip to import it into Eklipse.
- Choose a template and edit your layer for facecam and gameplay.
- You can also trim your clip duration during this process.
- Add a final touch to your clip, hit “Confirm” when you’re done.
- You can add a channel name sticker, auto-caption, or even custom text to your Kick clips.
Why You Need to Repurpose Kick Clip for Reels
As a streamer, when you create gaming Kick clips featuring popular titles like Call of Duty, Fortnite, and Valorant, you’re already displaying your impressive gaming skills.
To expand your audience and improve your social media presence, it’s important to adapt your Kick clips for different platforms, including Reels vertical format (whether it is for Facebook or Instagram).
Reels is a highly popular social media platform with over 2 billion active users, especially among younger people.
By repurposing your Kick clips for Reels, you can connect with this large and enthusiastic audience, gaining new followers who may not have found your content on Kick.
In summary, if you’re a gaming streamer creating Kick clips for games like Call of Duty, Fortnite, or Valorant, editing your content into Reels format can help you reach a wider audience.
By using a simple video editing tool such as Eklipse, you can edit your Kick clip into Reels format using a drag-and-drop video editor, complete with templates, stickers with your Kick channel name, auto-captioning, music, and more.
So, let your creativity shine and make your video stand out from the rest. Share it
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.