These are two popular and powerful tools that can automatically clip long videos into shorts, and convert them into viral TikToks, Reels, or Shorts. But which one is better for your needs? How do they compare regarding features, pros and cons, and pricing?
In this article, we will review and compare Vizard and Eklipse, and help you decide which one is the best for you.
Don’t miss the short-form wave! Eklipse is your one-stop shop for crafting viral Twitch, TikTok, and YouTube shorts from your streams, clips, and long videos. Register now and join the content creators who are winning the game.
What is Eklipse?
More on Eklipse Blog>>> What is Eklipse.gg? A complete info guide
What is Vizard?
Vizard is an AI-powered video editor that can automatically clip long videos into short, social-ready clips for platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and more. It can also add subtitles, titles, images, and other elements to make your videos more engaging and professional.
Basically, Eklipse and Vizard are two online video editing tools that can help you create short and engaging videos from your long videos. They both use artificial intelligence to automatically clip long videos into shorts, and convert them into viral TikToks, Reels, or Shorts.
Features of Eklipse vs Vizard
Since both are AI video editing platform, of course Eklipse and Vizard have some similar features, such as:
- AI-Generated Clips: They both use advanced AI technology to analyze your videos and find the best moments to clip. You can review, edit, and save your clips on their dashboards, or let them create a weekly showcase of your best clips for you.
- Online Video Editor: They both have simple and intuitive online video editors that let you customize your clips with drag-and-drop, cut, crop, rotate, and other tools. You can also add subtitles, titles, images, stickers, filters, and other elements to make your videos more engaging and professional.
- Trending and Ready-Made Templates: They both have libraries of trending and ready-made templates that you can use to convert your clips to TikTok, Reels, or Shorts. You can choose from different categories, such as gaming, comedy, music, sports, and more. You can also create your own templates and save them for future use.
- Download and Share: They both allow you to download your videos in high-quality MP4 format, or share them directly to your social media accounts, such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and more.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> Eklipse vs JoinCombo: Which Clip Maker Software Reigns Supreme?
Eklipse Better Features
However, Eklipse and Vizard also have some unique features that make them stand out from each other.
Eklipse is designed for streamers and content creators who want to repurpose their Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook streams into viral short videos. Eklipse also specifically supports game streamers, helping them convert their game streams into engaging highlights. While Vizard does not support gaming streams.
Here are some features you’ll only find in Eklipse:
- Voice Command: This is a feature that allows you to tag your gaming moments in real-time by simply saying “Clip it”, “Clip this”, or “Clip that” while streaming on Twitch, YouTube, Kick, or Facebook. Eklipse’s AI will automatically detect and clip the moments for you, saving you time and hassle.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> Eklipse New Feature Update: Capture Your Best Streaming Moments with Voice Command!
- Channel Stickers: This is a feature that allows you to add your channel name and logo to your clips, making them more recognizable and branded. You can choose from single or multi-channel stickers, customize the color and text, and upload your own stickers. You can also add call-to-action stickers to encourage your viewers to follow you on other platforms.
- YouTube Video Highlights: This is a feature that allows you to get highlights from your YouTube videos, such as podcasts, product reviews, talk shows, commentaries, and educational content. You can paste the YouTube link or upload the video file to Eklipse, and the AI will analyze and generate the highlights for you. You can then edit and share them as vertical videos for TikTok, Reels, or Shorts.
- Kick Support: This is a feature that allows you to connect your Kick account to Eklipse and get highlights from your Kick streams. Kick is a live-streaming platform for mobile gamers, and Eklipse can help you capture and share your best moments with the world. You can also convert your Kick clips to vertical videos for TikTok, Reels, or Shorts with Eklipse’s editing tools.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> How to Check Your Pro Edit Order Status on Eklipse
- Pro Edit: This is a premium feature that allows you to request professional editing of your highlight clips. With Pro Edit, you can get your clips edited by experienced editors who will add music, effects, and transitions to make your clips look even more amazing.
Vizard Better Features
Vizard is a general-purpose video editing tool that can help you create short videos from any long video, such as podcasts, webinars, interviews, lectures, and more. A feature that Eklipse also has with the new YouTube Video Highlight feature.
Vizard has some versatile features such as:
- AI Face Tracking: You can track and enhance the faces of the people in your videos, and add effects like masks, filters, or stickers.
- AI Virality Score: You can get a score for each clip that indicates how likely it is to go viral on social media, and get suggestions on how to improve it.
- AI Keyword Highlighter: You can highlight the keywords or phrases that are relevant to your video topic, and add them to your captions or titles.
- AI Emoji Generator: You can generate emojis that match the emotions or expressions of the people in your videos, and add them to your captions or titles.
From those features, Eklipse also has the AI Face Tracking features and AI Virality Score.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> Best Vizard Alternatives in 2023 for Clipping Long Videos into Shorts Automatically
User Experience of Eklipse and Vizard
Eklipse and Vizard both have user-friendly and intuitive interfaces that make it easy to create and edit your videos. They both have simple steps to follow, such as:
- Upload or Link: You can upload your video file from your device or cloud storage, or paste the link of your video from Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook.
- Select or Generate: You can select the clips that you want to use from your video or let the AI generate the clips for you based on the best moments.
- Customize or Template: You can customize your clips with the online video editor, or use the trending and ready-made templates to convert your clips to TikTok, Reels, or Shorts.
- Download or Share: You can download your videos to your device or cloud storage, or share them to your social media accounts or website.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> Is Vizard AI Free? What to Know in 2024
However, Eklipse and Vizard also have some differences in their user experience, such as:
- Eklipse: Eklipse has a more streamlined and focused user experience that is optimized for streamers and content creators. Eklipse has some features that make it more convenient and efficient for this user group, such as:
- Stream Integration: You can connect your stream account to Eklipse and get your videos automatically uploaded and processed. You can also get notifications when your videos are ready.
- Weekly Showcase: You can let Eklipse create a weekly showcase of your best clips for you, and share it with your fans and followers.
- Montage Maker: You can create your own montage by adding clips to a playlist and hitting compile. You can also edit your montage with the online video editor.
While Vizard has a more versatile and flexible user experience that is suitable for any type of video. Vizard has some features that make it more adaptable and creative for this user group.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> Eklipse vs Streamladder: The Fight on Best Free TikTok Converter
Eklipse and Vizard Pricing Battle
Eklipse and Vizard both offer two plans: free and premium. Eklipse Free Plan offers a lot, like 720p clips, gaming highlights from Twith YouTube and Facebook, free YouTube Videos 30 minutes, processing of up to 6 hours of gaming streams per day, auto caption, channel name stickers, schedule posts with content planner, and 14 days of storage.
While Vizard free plan offers 300 mins of video upload per month, 1080p exports with a watermark, and 10 AI clipping projects.
Here is the breakdown of both plans:
- Eklipse: The premium plan of Eklipse costs $19.99 per month or $149.99 per year, which is cheaper than Vizard’s premium plan. You can get 1080p hi-res clips, gaming clips from Kick, link Kick account, upload from local VoD, process up to 12 hours of gaming streams per day, watermark free, 90 days of storage, and adjustable video minutes plan.
- Vizard: While for Vizard Premium Plan, costs start from $30 per month. There’s also a yearly plan, different for Creator and Pro. You can get up to 1200 minutes of video upload per month, 1080p exports without a watermark, 40 AI clipping projects, and 200 video exports.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> Top 3 AI Video Editors for Streamers in 2024
|Online Video Editor
|Trending and Ready-Made Templates
|Download and Share
|AI Face Tracking
|AI Virality Score
|AI Keyword Highlighter
|AI Emoji Generator
|up to 6 hours of streams
|300 mins of video upload
|$19.99/month or $149.99/year
|$30/month or $192/year
Eklipse and Vizard are both great online video editing tools that can help you create short and engaging videos from your long videos.
So, which one is better for you? It depends on your needs, preferences, and budget. If you are a streamer or content creator who wants to repurpose your Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook streams into viral short videos, and you want a more streamlined and focused user experience, and you want a cheaper and more flexible pricing plan, then Eklipse is the best choice for you.
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.