Do you want to know what else you can use instead of Wave.Video? Are you having trouble deciding between a hundred different options? If so, don’t worry; we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll review some Wave.Video free alternatives to help you improve your video editing workflow with advanced tools to create professional-looking videos. But before we move on to our top picks, let’s first consider what we must look for when looking for an alternative to Wave editor.
Why Look For an Alternative to Wave Editor?
Wave.Video is a popular software with a vast user base. However, it’s a bit outdated and less user-friendly than some of the newer editing software. Plus, it doesn’t have some of the advanced features that many new apps can offer. With so many strong competitors against Wave Video in the market, we’ve noticed that people want to try a video editor that not only feels new and modern but also performs remarkably.
Our List of Top Wave.Video Free Alternatives
Keeping in mind the above reasons for finding Wave.Video free alternatives, we have made a list of software you can use to create appealing and catchy videos.
Animoto is a well renowned Wave.Video free alternative that’s known for being feature packed with many useful tools. With Animoto, you can quickly create videos with customized ready-made templates. Plus, you can also add photos and videos from your computer or social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok. Some helpful features of Animoto are listed below:
- Easy customization tools to help you add your logo as a watermark for building brand awareness.
- Stock library of photos, videos, and music to make your video more professional.
- A screen recording feature with the option to edit the recording with Animoto.
Kapwing is another intuitive video editing tool that offers several features found in advanced video editing software. It allows users to create custom video sequences from multiple clips without having to first download and install any additional software. In addition, Kapwing also provides a wide range of tools for adjusting video settings, such as brightness, contrast, and saturation. Overall, it’s a powerful and easy-to-use video editing tool that offers myriads of features:
- Add unique video transitions that can be used to create interesting effects.
- Add text, stickers, and emoji to personalize your video.
- Create a custom thumbnail to make your video more eye-catching.
- Support for auto-subtitle capabilities in multiple languages, and much more.
Canva is a web-based design program that allows users to create high-quality designs. It includes an easy drag-and-drop interface and a library full of elements that you can add to your video. These tools make it simple for people to create high-quality graphics. Moreover, Canva also supports a collaboration feature, using which designs can be viewed and modified by multiple users. In addition to that, Canva has many helpful tools, such as:
- The ability to create videos in any aspect ratio for different platforms and use-cases.
- A library full of customizable elements such as backgrounds, photos, vector images, fonts, etc.
- The ability to animate your still images with effects and transitions.
VideoPad is a 3D video editing software, offering a wide range of features for both beginners and professionals. It has a simple, yet powerful user-friendly interface that makes it easy to get started with video editing. Moreover, its advanced tools can help you create videos exactly the way you want, allowing you to:
- Add dozens of audio/music tracks to your video project.
- Fine-tune the brightness, color, and saturation of your video.
- Add transition effects for a professional touch to your video.
- Preview the results in real-time while allowing you to change the intensity of effects and transitions.
Filmora – A Powerful Wave.Video Free Alternative
Filmora is a powerful video editing app that provides users with all the tools they need to create amazing videos. It’s one of the most user-friendly video editing software with unique editing capabilities that allow you to quickly and efficiently produce a professional-looking video. Have a look at what features it offers:
- The software allows you to choose from two different modes: easy and full-featured.
- There is also support for advanced 3D lute, video stabilization, audio equalization, scene detection, and tilt-shift effect.
- Filmora users can also download several free video effect packages from Wondershare’s Online Store.
To Sum It Up
Whether you’re looking for an alternative to Wave editor or want to try out a new video editing software just out of curiosity, the software listed above are all great options. Each has unique features that can help you create aesthetically pleasing videos, so do give them a try!
A content writer at Eklipse Gaming, Omaid Khan is an avid gamer, reader, hobbyist musician, and technology enthusiast.