Did you know that players have the ability to fast forward in CS:GO? That’s right! With the recent addition of a nifty little feature called DemoUI, players can download replays of recent matches! These replays or highlights can be viewed at any time, through the game interface.
The very first step is to download a particular match. Once you’ve done this, head to the ‘Downloaded Matches’ menu. You can find your most recently downloaded match highlights under a tab called ‘Your Matches’.
The third party apps FACEIT and ESEA support DemoUI through providing match links through .zip files. In order to enable DemoUI, follow the steps below;
- Launch CS:GO
- From the left column, select “Watch Matches and Tournaments”
- Click “Your Matches”
- Select a match you want to watch, and click the “Download” button located at the bottom.
- Extract the match link from the .zip file. (provided by the aforementioned third party apps)
- Launch CS:GO
- Open the in-game console and enter “DemoUI”
- Once you have DemoUI open in a small window, hit Load and select the match link from the folder you had extracted it into.
How To Fast Forward In CS:GO
DemoUI is unique in its way that it allows you to rewind and fast forward in CS:GO when you’re watching replays!
To do so, follow the steps below;
- Press Shift + F2 to toggle the replay display.
- Use the Forward arrow next to Play to fast-forward
- Use the Back arrow to re-wind.
- Right next to these arrows are adjustable parameters which can change the playback speed
So there you have it, you’re all set to fast forward or rewind your CS:GO highlights! If you’re looking for a way to make automatic highlights, give our A.I tool Eklipse a try! We also have a handy guide which can help answer any questions you may have!