When you want to save TikTok videos, you might see a watermark on them that you don’t want.
So, it’s important to know how to remove this watermark. Luckily, there are many ways to save TikTok videos without the watermark. You can use tools to change the videos, or you can use the features already on your phone.
This article will show you the simple steps to remove the TikTok watermark using these methods.
3 Options to Remove TikTok Watermark
Option 1: Using An App
The first method you can try to get rid of the watermark is using a specified app. You can either choose an advanced software, or an online editor if you wish more convenient tool. In terms of online tools, you can find any app on the internet.
Each video editor has its plus and minuses. You can pick the one you think will suit you best. In addition to that, you can use media.io as one of the options. Here’s what you can do while using this tool.
- First, open your browser through a PC or mobile, and go to media.io.
- Second, download the TikTok video first and after that, drag the saved video into the Media.io page.
- After that, you’re going to go to the editing studio. Choose the watermarked area you want to remove and set the duration.
- Other than that, you can also use the crop tool feature to cut the watermarked area instantly.
- Then, preview the video and add some edits if you desire. Once it’s done, just hit the export button.
- Finally, hit the Download button to save the final video
Media.io is just one of many options you can choose to get rid of the watermark. Therefore, you can use other similar TikTok watermark remover apps to help you achieve this.
Alternatively, you can also try our tool, Eklipse.gg, to convert streaming videos from YouTube, Twitch, or Facebook to TikTok instantly without a watermark. Other than that, you can also edit your TikTok videos using our recent feature. No need for fancy editing skills at all, cause all you need to do is only connect your social media accounts to Eklipse account, and let the AI do its job.
More on Eklipse Blog >> Top 5 AI TikTok Generators to Create More Content in Less Time
Option 2: Removing TikTok Watermark On iPhone
Though you can find various method to erase the watermark on the TikTok video you save, however not all of them works on iPhone. You need to try other methods that are more compatible with this device. Take a look at this tutorial to get rid of the TikTok watermark using the iPhone editor.
- Download the desired TikTok video before starting to edit it.
- After that, open the video from the Photos app.
- Hit Edit at the top-right corner of the screen, and tap Crop from the row of options at the bottom.
- Then, pinch and zoom to edit the video dimensions and crop out the watermark. You need to crop more than one area of your video since the watermark bounces around.
- Tap Done once you finished your work.
- Finally, you have successfully removed the watermark from your TikTok video.
Additionally, this method is the easiest way to remove the watermark using iPhone. No need for additional apps or tools. Only with the default editing feature from iPhone. However, if you can’t save your work this way, then you have to try something else.
Option 3: Save TikTok Video Instantly Without Watermark
Looking for an effortless method to erase the watermark on your TikTok video? Easy! You don’t need to adjust the video dimension or crop the watermark. All you need to do is just download TikTok without a watermark for the very first time using a certain online tool.
Most of the tools applied the same steps, which is copy-pasting the URL video, then all done. You can see the list of the TikTok downloaders in our previous articles and pick the best one.
What Is a TikTok watermark?
A TikTok watermark is like a label that’s put on a video. It’s there to show where the video is from so that people can’t share it without giving credit.
TikTok’s watermark has their logo and the person’s username who made the video, like you can see here:
It’s really important to know that taking someone else’s stuff without giving credit isn’t okay. It can cause big problems on social media. The tips above are mostly for people who want to repurpose their TikTok videos to other platforms.
TikTok puts a moving watermark on the video that bounces around while the video plays. This can make it harder to remove if you want to.
Since you have known how to remove TikTok watermark online, you don’t need to worry anymore about your video that may be less attractive. Now, you can share your TikTok video to all the platforms including Instagram Reel or YouTube shorts, and gain viewers as many as possible!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.