Eklipse is an AI platform that can create instant highlight clips from your gaming stream or long videos in YouTube that is TikTok-ready. It is a powerful tool for gamers and content creators who want to share their best moments with the world.
If you are a Premium user, you should have access to all of the features that Eklipse has to offer. Starting from $8.33 per month, you can get everything! You only need to sign up for Eklipse, and get started for free!
However, there may be times when you are logged in as a Premium user, but you are only able to access the features that are available to Free users. In other words, your premium account, which you already pay for, is still displayed as a free user.
Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can take if your Premium Account is displayed as a free user account:
- Log out and log back in to refresh the page. This will often fix the problem and your Premium features will be shown correctly.
- If the problem persists, take screenshots of your Eklipse account showing the issue and any PayPal transaction records confirming your Premium purchase.
- Get in touch with Eklipse support and explain the problem. Be sure to share the screenshots and any other details that they need to understand the issue.
- Eklipse support will handle your request and may involve the development team if required.
- Once the devs fix the problem, Eklipse support will contact you to confirm that your Premium features are working correctly.
If you have followed all of these steps and you are still having problems, please contact Eklipse support for further assistance.
You can also read the help page below for more information about the problem:
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.