Creating clips helps you preserve the best moment from your streams. You can later show everyone your gaming skills and your in-game achievements, such as headshots, kills, and more through short videos for self-branding. Therefore, you need to find the best clipping software for low-end PC.
It’s essential since not all recording and clipping software suits all computers’ specs. Some of them might use more CPU and take up too much disk space which is not a good option for low-end PCs.
Thankfully, we have already covered some of the best free clipping software for low-end PC options. By looking at them closely, you can decide which one best fits your needs. Let’s jump right into the list.
1. Eklipse: The Best Clipping Software For Low-end PC
One of The Best Screen Recorder For Low-end PC Free you have to try is Eklipse.
Unlike the other clipping software which requires you to install the software on your device, you only need a browser to access Eklipse. You can just go to Eklipse.gg, sign-up, then connect your account with social media account like Twitch, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube, and start exploring the features.
It’s an easy and straightforward tool to clip the streaming video. Powered by AI, Eklipse is able to load the streaming video from your sharing platform and detect the best moment from it automatically. No need for extra time or the manual editing process at all. Not stopping there, Eklipse even provides a Premium editing feature to get things done in a blink of an eye!
Additionally, Eklipse has released some new features that will make this tool more convenient. Now, you can convert your highlight clips to TikTok/Reels with just a single click! Other than that, you can also add a cool soundtrack to your video to make it more incredible.
Above all, Eklipse also allows you to showcase your best clips every week. So, are you ready to make more fascinating gaming clips? Try Eklipse now!
- It’s FREE
- Has a friendly and intuitive interface
- Has many templates to spice up your video
- Convert Twitch or any other stream video to TikTok/Reels/Short in a snap
- Provides automatic service
- Supports many popular games
- Allows importing videos from the local device
- Enables instant sharing
- You need to be creative to unlock its full potential
2. FBX Game Recorder
FBX is not originally clip-maker software. It’s actually more of a game-streaming recorder, as the name implies. This software only allows you to record any gaming activities.
Nonetheless, it offers great features such as hardware acceleration that helps to keep the game’s performance. What’s more interesting is, despite this being probably the lightest recording tool, it’s able to record HD gameplay videos with no lag at all. In addition, FBX can record the gameplay in 1440p resolution.
Despite being a video recorder, FBX allows its users to customize the recording mode, including the video area which makes it enables to create highlight clips from your gameplay record. To make your clip even more stunning, you can add stickers, sound, or text captions, freeze the game, and any other cool features. Eventually, you can save your recording to your device or share it directly on your social media platforms.
- Light-weight software
- Produce HD resolution
- It has many great features like hardware acceleration, record HD gameplay with no lag, etc
- Allows users to add text captions, stickers, and sounds, and even freeze the game.
- Offers instant sharing to social media
- You should edit it manually
- Unable to record and clip other activities besides gaming
3. Xbox Game Bar: The Simplest Clipping Software
For all Windows users, you might be familiar with this software. Xbox Game Bar is basically a pre-installed app available on Windows 10 or later.
If you are looking for super simple and quick clipping software, Xbox Game Bar could be your perfect choice. It even provides in-app chatting with Xbox users while playing games.
However, unlike other software that provides complete features to enhance your clips, Xbox Game Bar lacks editing tools. So, you might need other tools to edit your video.
- Requires no download to use
- Offers simple and quick service
- Provides in-app messaging to Xbox users
- Only available for Windows users
- Lack of editing tools
4. NVIDIA ShadowPlay
NVIDIA ShadowPlay can be a good choice if you need a tool that allows you to record the screen, do live streaming, or even clip the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Something that makes people love to use this software is the capability to give minimal effect to the game performance during recording.
You don’t need to have a high-spec PC or laptop to have a 4K resolution at 60 FPS. It is still achievable if you use NVIDIA despite you only having a low-end PC. Aside from all of its unique features, you can share the video recording to YouTube Live, Twitch, or Facebook Live instantly using this tool.
- It’s the painless option if you have GeForce graphic card
- Allows instant sharing to social networks
- Produce high-quality results
- You need to use NVIDIA GeForce graphic card
Are you looking for lightweight yet functional clipping software that works for a game or any streaming moment? D3DGear is the answer. Despite the small size of its file, D3DGear offers you excellent features such as the capability to record screen and gameplay in 1440p resolution, while still being able to preserve the video quality.
In addition to that, D3DGear also provides you with a super simple function where you can direct click on the start and stop buttons from capturing the screen or the video. No need to take a lot of time just to find out how it works.
Have a slow uploading speeds issue? No worries, because D3DGear is still able to work in that situation. So, if you need a simple yet complete package, this tool is worth trying.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Can record up to 1440p resolution
- It priced at $29.85 for the full version
6. Bandicam: Another Best Clipping Software For Low-end PC
Bandicam is one of the best clipping software that is compatible with low-end PC but comes with complete features. With Bandicam, you can record your screen or gameplay in multiple modes. Other than that, it also supports game recording with a 480 frame rate.
What’s more interesting, you can use this fantastic tool to record your gameplay not only on PC but from external game consoles, including Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch due to its HDMI recording mode. You can adjust the settings to suit your PC spec. Other than that, Bandicam is also able to clip iconic moments from your stream without affecting performance due to its hardware acceleration.
However, Bandicam is only available for Windows. So, if you are a Mac user, try to find similar software.
- Free to use
- Can record and clip game console gameplay
- Allows capturing the best moment without affecting quality
- Free version comes with a watermark
- It is priced at $49.95 for the lifetime full version
7. Medal TV: Best Screen Recorder For Low-end PC Free
When it comes to the best clip-maker tool, Medal TV is certainly not to be missed. It’s basically a worthy opponent of Eklipse. Just like Eklipse, Medal TV is powered with an AI, making it able to create clips and montages effortlessly.
The exciting part about this software is the complete editing tools you can pick from. It provides greenscreen effects, GIFs, stickers, texts, and even free-copyright music backgrounds.
You can even make your video more stunning by adding a slow-motion or fast-forward effect on it.
- Friendly interface
- Clips specific scenes and record full gameplay
- Provides complete and incredible editing tools
- Unlimited free storage for videos
- Supports many games
- Available for Windows, Mac, or mobile
- Longer video clips are only available for the Premium version
- The free version contains a watermark
- Requires download to use
- Requires editing skills to create cool clips
8. Gecata by Movavi
Gecata by Movavi is the perfect software if you are looking for a tool with great features but is friendly for your device and yourself. Actually, Gecata allows you to record your gameplay as well as stream it on any platform.
Gecata is special because it can record your gameplay smoothly with high-resolution output. In addition to recording the screen, Gecata can also automatically capture your gaming footage whenever you open the game. On top of that, this tool is compatible with dozens of games.
However, Gecata will not really be perfect if you need a free tool without a watermark on your video. Besides, it only gives you 10 minutes of recording length in its free trial.
- can record while streaming
- high-resolution output
- It comes with a watermark for the free version
- Can only record for 10 minutes on the free version
9. Wondershare DemoCreator: Flexible Clipping Software for Low-end PC
This software is actually perfect if you need a tool to express your ideas and creativity. You can easily make an enticing highlight clip by customizing the capture area and preset the recording devices.
Don’t worry about the quality since Wondershare is able to record full HD videos at up to 120 FPS. You can add annotations as you record to make your video look appealing.
And best of all, its cloud-based storage will save a lot of your computer space.
- Easy to set up and use
- Capable of recording full HD clips at 120 fps
- Annotate the gaming video as you record
- Lots of hidden settings
- Significant installation file
10. EaseUS RecExperts
EaseUS RecExperts features a trimming tool that allows you to split some unnecessary parts of your video. Aside from that, this software also enables you to capture high-quality gameplay without even lagging.
No need for additional editing software to make your clip looks appealing since EaseUS features shapes, text, arrows, or more tools.
- Enables users to flexibly adjust the FPS from 1 to 144
- Features complete editing tools
- Captures high-quality video without lagging
- Available for Windows and macOS
- The free version can only record the screen for a 1-minute duration without any other features mentioned above
- The Pro version is a bit pricey compared to others on this list
That is all the brief explanation of various screen recorders or clipping software from us.
Hope this will help you to choose the best clipping software for low-end PC. For more recommendation, you can also check our other post about the best auto-clipping software
Additionally, before you start to pick the best tool, you better know your needs and your goal regarding video clipping or screen recording. Observe which one will fulfill your needs.
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends